FedEx Freight | W-2 2023 on ADP

What do you do when your W-2 doesn't match your last pay stub? Probably off $1700 in my favor but the total taxes match up!!
Your W-2 is all income EARNED in 2023. Your year end YTD on your paystub is all income PAID to you in 2023.

For example, your last week of work in 2023 was paid in January of 2024. The hours were worked in 2023, so they would count for 2023 income, but you were paid for those hours in 2024. Your paystub YTD and W-2 will almost always be different.

Gross to Gross answer is no. I retired May 1st and received the bonus payout for that period in June(?), so my final check stub showed $1735 more than reported
on W-2. Probably should just check ADP one more time so that IRS doesn't come after me in 4 years for tax fraud telling me I owe $$$$ in penalty and interest
costs.

Gross to Gross answer is no. I retired May 1st and received the bonus payout for that period in June(?), so my final check stub showed $1735 more than reported
on W-2. Probably should just check ADP one more time so that IRS doesn't come after me in 4 years for tax fraud telling me I owe $$$$ in penalty and interest
costs.
Could the $1723 be earned in 2022 but paid in 2023?

Could the $1723 be earned in 2022 but paid in 2023?
No. Final paystub after retirement plus bonus payout pay stub added up but the
w-2 amount didn't match bonus final pay stub. 2 different amounts but, like I said, taxes were the same on both w-2 and
final stub. Think I'll just let them come find me.

s reactions md GIF
?
Only the best !