Holland | WARN Act or Duty of Fair Rep Claim

I guess we will know more today ,the company and IBT are meeting this morning in philly.Our ba was here last Friday, he said he did not want to sound supid but he knows nothing.Hows that for hired representation.

We were told of the closing Thursday word came out after 5pm.All the top management were in philly on Friday.Steve B.Held a brief meeting and than took questions.No coo were filed at that point.He told the BA they would be faxed over that day,and they wanted a meeting Wednesday 25. That is a 6 day notce.But as long as Tyson Johnson does the negotiations everything the company wants gets approved and rubber stamped.

WARN Act

Let's see what the IBT does today (hopefully right by its members).

As for WARN Act, remember all employees (union and non-union should be counted at each location. This includes supervisors, office staff, etc. Additionally, ees on Workers Comp or temporary layoff may be counted depending on the facts of the particular case. In the Red Star case, this how we got a couple of the borderline terminals covered.

Let's see what the IBT does today (hopefully right by its members).

As for WARN Act, remember all employees (union and non-union should be counted at each location. This includes supervisors, office staff, etc. Additionally, ees on Workers Comp or temporary layoff may be counted depending on the facts of the particular case. In the Red Star case, this how we got a couple of the borderline terminals covered.
Question: I will be getting warn act. Told to different ways of being payed. 1/52 of pay or 3yr average. Plus can they take the 10% pay give back off Union wasn't sure.

Question: I will be getting warn act. Told to different ways of being payed. 1/52 of pay or 3yr average. Plus can they take the 10% pay give back off Union wasn't sure.
Are they giving you the option of 1/52 or 3 yr.? You can bet the 10% will be deducted.

Like I said, I would bet the farm on 10%. I agree it isn't right. Hopefully i'm wrong!
Heck yeah they took the 10% out of our checks. I think thats a bunch of BS since they hammered me $500.00 between the vacation, personals and the birthday holiday. Why should I help YRC stay afloat with my 10%, now if New Penn calls I will make sure to get my 10% back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck yeah they took the 10% out of our checks. I think thats a bunch of BS since they hammered me $500.00 between the vacation, personals and the birthday holiday. Why should I help YRC stay afloat with my 10%, now if New Penn calls I will make sure to get my 10% back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I figured it would be -10% but I don't think you have any reason to take it out on NP. I know they are busy right now since our interlining with them. Who knows it might be a good thing when they spin us both off to "sink or swim"! Wishful thinking on my part I know!

Well I figured it would be -10% but I don't think you have any reason to take it out on NP. I know they are busy right now since our interlining with them. Who knows it might be a good thing when they spin us both off to "sink or swim"! Wishful thinking on my part I know!
It's only busy right now til the freight rates get changed. Then it will be bye bye.

Sink or swim?????????????????

looks like YRC is going to do whatever it takes to TRY and keep their heads above water and sink the rest. History will soon repeat itself, as far as YELLOW is concerned.:nutkick::TR10driving03: