/washington redskins trademark denied-

Nice to have Gubment looking after us.I dont know how we made it all these years with that Redskin name.Go ahead and really crucify that team and call them the Senators...

[video]http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/18/5820758/washington-redskins-trademark-denied-dan-snyder[/video]

Well, there goes the Saints name... I mean, does the Saints really take offense to football.. I think not, they probably have a team in heaven....

Since I'm just a little short of Sainthood, I want that team name changed.......since I can't achieve the goal on my own. I shouldn't have the name Saints thrown in my face all season. Yep, I'm offended. lol

Since I'm just a little short of Sainthood, I want that team name changed.......since I can't achieve the goal on my own. I shouldn't have the name Saints thrown in my face all season. Yep, I'm offended. lol

Yeah, Drew Brees and Marques Colston probably appears in a lot of people's dreams for some time now....

And the animal rights groups are probably offended by the exploitation of Loins, Tigers, Bears, Seahawks, Falcons, Pelicans does it end ? Why even name a team ?

Might as well sell the team name rights. They sell everything else to advertisers. The Detroit Fords. The Chicago Chevrolets.

And the animal rights groups are probably offended by the exploitation of Loins, Tigers, Bears, Seahawks, Falcons, Pelicans does it end ? Why even name a team ?

Might as well sell the team name rights. They sell everything else to advertisers. The Detroit Fords. The Chicago Chevrolets.
I think that the Chicago team should be named the Chicago Drive-byes......with some type of thuggish looking logo. That one would be acceptable nowadays because the only ones that would be offended would be the law abiding citizens........and they don't matter anymore and won't speak up.

How about the Washington Clowns.That would be a fitting tribute to that city.Detroit Foreclosures,LA Ganstas,Seattle Lattes,and I dont even wanna think the names for San Fran,lol...

So the game is to come up with as many horribly offensive names as possible to justify the names that would be considered somewhat less offensive ?

So the game is to come up with as many horribly offensive names as possible to justify the names that would be considered somewhat less offensive ?
The real game is that the Democrats are willing to further divide this country by playing their divide and conquer games.

redskins-logo.jpg