Yellow | Waste more money.

Don't forget, while we pay higher and higher costs for gas, so do trucking companies for fuel. It will be going higher than it is now, and the surcharge can only go so high. Operating costs should be watched closely and attention brought where needed.
If you'll remember, we made money last time the price of fuel went up because of the surcharge. The surcharge is to keep the cost of fuel at a steady rate, that is why it goes up and down.:order:

I know all the sorrys don't help pay the bills.nor does it help to have memories of how good you felt til the merger.I honestly feel for everyone that got laidoff.all this goes to say how a few individuals didn't take in consideration.the power that is entrusted to these individuals.and how their recklessness caused many hardships for many families and these hardworking employees.my deepest condolences to you Roadboss and all the others.God Bless

Don't forget, while we pay higher and higher costs for gas, so do trucking companies for fuel. It will be going higher than it is now, and the surcharge can only go so high. Operating costs should be watched closely and attention brought where needed.
Since when has this company cared about how it spent our money?? This company hasnt learned how to save any money for that matter,, if they over spend they either hit us for concessions or cry to the banks that they cant reach the benchmarks,,,

Thank's big truck, your areal union man and brother I still remeber what we all were like 30 years ago all the best to you and your family from one brother to another .

With the implementation of the COO, R-07 will close.
One must realize this is not only a fight for survival but it's a business. The costs associated with operating a terminal are huge so it follows that savings from closing a terminal is huge.

One must realize this is not only a fight for survival but it's a business. The costs associated with operating a terminal are huge so it follows that savings from closing a terminal is huge.
There is no YRCF terminal for R-07. It's a relay station. We even use Holland's phone to call in.

There is no YRCF terminal for R-07. It's a relay station. We even use Holland's phone to call in.

Okay, they saved a buck somewhere in the mix. Every dollar counts. They're getting serious about waste
muttley.gif

You'se guys just crack me up! We keep the door unlocked for YrCf and pay the phone bill. Even had the lot paved so you's wouldn't lose a pup out there, cause when YrC owned this lot it was a mudhole with a fuel tank. Hell, we even got the vending machine guy not to raise the prices cause we knew YrCf was having trouble making money. Bathrooms are open and free too! Like Tom Bodett say's: We'll keep the light on for you!

You'se guys just crack me up! We keep the door unlocked for YrCf and pay the phone bill. Even had the lot paved so you's wouldn't lose a pup out there, cause when YrC owned this lot it was a mudhole with a fuel tank. Hell, we even got the vending machine guy not to raise the prices cause we knew YrCf was having trouble making money. Bathrooms are open and free too! Like Tom Bodett say's: We'll keep the light on for you!
You are a "good egg". But see if the paper towel dispensers can be refilled more often! LOL

If they save money with this coo.they'll have to have another coo soon.I guess the company thinks.the more coo they have.the more the workers will get disgruntled and quit or retire..same thing

Don't know what you guys are crying about.for one.I don't think you have any concern about running sleeper truck.you didn't lose 35 single bid runs.like 511irving did.we used to have up to 140single bid runs here at 511irving.so be thankful you don't have sleepers at your barn.the rest of us are on the extra board.