TForce | Waynesboro, VA. Renting Out

I guess once all the terminals that they want to sell have been sold and the terminals they are keeping are leased out with other tenants they can close up TForce Freight?

No one knows the abbreviations for the locations except those who work there, so please city and state.
As far as I know they are dumping only leased property, and they are renting out excess space. They said they were going to do this when the purchase happened. No surprise, just as the shutting of terminals.
They want no fluids on property, because that requires more money, regulations and epa inspection.
Question, on the space rentals, who are they renting too?

providence RI.. busy terminal…
Newburgh NY… it’s the hub that handles the whole northeast! They just upgraded the fuel system.. had to punch your truck number in ..

IMG_8960.md.jpeg

No one knows the abbreviations for the locations except those who work there, so please city and state.
As far as I know they are dumping only leased property, and they are renting out excess space. They said they were going to do this when the purchase happened. No surprise, just as the shutting of terminals.
They want no fluids on property, because that requires more money, regulations and epa inspection.
Question, on the space rentals, who are they renting too?
NFK...is Norfolk VA...

Ask anyone from Florence what it was like when Vitran, A TFI Company leased out the south side a few years ago.