XPO | We all feel bad !!

19th hole

TB Lurker
Credits
God bless the jobs we have. sorry to see all the lay offs, please bless all of the families that were affected by the senior management decision on making our company more prosperous, But now we all have a challenge of bringing con-way to the top of the freight industry. I know that thinking of driving old trucks can be disheartening to everyone at home but we must do what we have to do. Live on and hammer down, line haul rules.

Buh BYE!!

The guy I commute with every day recently talked to a Milan driver. The Milan driver told him that Milan told their employees that if things don't improve by June they are done...

I do know thay have taken two pay cuts...a 10% and more recent 6%...lots of people bailing out from what this guy said...where the hell they are going is anyones guess!!!!

Rat :popcorn:

God bless the jobs we have. sorry to see all the lay offs, please bless all of the families that were affected by the senior management decision on making our company more prosperous, But now we all have a challenge of bringing con-way to the top of the freight industry. I know that thinking of driving old trucks can be disheartening to everyone at home but we must do what we have to do. Live on and hammer down, line haul rules.

Nice sentiment, but for me, to embrace that challenge would mean I would have to feel as though I was part of a the Team............... just as I once did.

Nice sentiment, but for me, to embrace that challenge would mean I would have to feel as though I was part of a the Team............... just as I once did.

very well put, i applaud your advanced english profficiency.

i wanted to say the same thing, but didnt know how to say it without sounding biased/selfish/stupid/like a whinehauler/ungrateful to have a job.

overall though, i am not disatisfied in the decisions con-way has made during these tough times

very well put, i applaud your advanced english profficiency.

i wanted to say the same thing, but didnt know how to say it without sounding biased/selfish/stupid/like a whinehauler/ungrateful to have a job.

overall though, i am not disatisfied in the decisions con-way has made during these tough times

Thank you but I think I trip over the English language more often then not.

If you've got something to say, then say it. Many on here type long before they start to think and I am one of them. But everything here on Truckingboards.com generally gets worked out to something peeps can wrap their brain around.

You can always fall back on the "Well I didn't mean to sound like........" and the ever popular "I'm sorry". Personally, I am an avid user of the latter in all of my affairs.

Speaking of grateful, you wouldn't believe how much I type that does not make it on here. I read it and decide it doesn't need to be said for one reason or another. I've been told to shut up more then once.

Thank you but I think I trip over the English language more often then not.

If you've got something to say, then say it. Many on here type long before they start to think and I am one of them. But everything here on Truckingboards.com generally gets worked out to something peeps can wrap their brain around.

You can always fall back on the "Well I didn't mean to sound like........" and the ever popular "I'm sorry". Personally, I am an avid user of the latter in all of my affairs.

Speaking of grateful, you wouldn't believe how much I type that does not make it on here. I read it and decide it doesn't need to be said for one reason or another. I've been told to shut up more then once.

Just Shut Up Bank!!!!

Now the count is higher. Just doing my part to help!:biglaugh:

Couldn't help myself.

Rat :loser:

3rd time today...
thanks.....I though i was the only one.......I bet I have sat here, typing for 20min or more, and then, read the post and deleted it before sending, almost as many times as I have actually posted something......

thanks.....I though i was the only one.......I bet I have sat here, typing for 20min or more, and then, read the post and deleted it before sending, almost as many times as I have actually posted something......

Now I feel cheated...so cheap and violated!!!:hysterical:

And that is just so much :BS: !!!

Rat :biglaugh: