XPO | Well Here It Is!!!!!!

you know people love to talk and i know a few that really love to but i dont want to get anyone in trouble or lose a valuable source looks like new hires arent getting co pension and 401k is to be much improved supposed to be best in industry hope this helps lower everybodys stress level

So they made everyone in the system have their meetings at the same time to discuss just that? I know in the past everyone didn't have these yearly meetings at the same time like they are now so I guess that's what threw everyone off.

I am curious to know the specifics about these changes with the pension as I am sure everyone else is as well. If you have anymore information please let everyone know.

not from what my guy told me he said its all about pension and 401 im sure other things were discussed but nothing was said about operations ,anyway the old lady is draggin me out the door so ill check back with all Y"all later

oodball said:
cheezcutter, Do you know if any operational changes were made?

My source at the meeting said increase in 401k. No ops changes mentioned. No decrease in pension. 5 PTO days instead of 10 sick days which do not carry over, so you must use them or loose them.

Hey Y'all..I found out about the meeing yesterday and its pretty serious.My terminal manager got the e-mail friday with no details of what the meeting was about and was told that if anyone of the supervisors,managers and district managers are late or don't show up that they not bother to come to work on Monday. I guess we will soon find out whats up.

I talked to a CCX driver in NCH a couple of weeks ago and he said that the pension and sick time was changing. Also there is supose to be a huge meeting in November that either DHL is merging with us or is buying us..
Does anyone have a clue if this is true?

I've got a clue... I think everybody is full of ::shit:: and nobody has any idea what the hell is going on. We will all find out tomorrow in our weekly communication meetings...

freightman68 said:
What ever.... pension changes are dramatic. The changes are for the company's benefit not ours.
why don't we all wait until we have all the facts before we start complaining.

None of my business but, if they don't provide the pension for new drivers, won't that make new drivers more appealing to the bottom line?

Just wondering