Estes | Well

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
im on the main line at the top of the page and listening to aweful music. where is everyone ??

some one made it and hung up what the heck ? must have been elvis playin with me

Try Our New Truckingboards Cell Phone Conference Chat Call 641 715 3715 and enter pin 168224 and follow the instructions. come on leg it would be me and you thats it. just bein a pain left

Who knew Jeff was giving a thousand dollars to the first five conference callers! Where does he get dough like that? Already in my paypal account!!! Merry Christmas to MEEE!!!!! Sorry Elvis, you didn't say anything!

Who knew Jeff was giving a thousand dollars to the first five conference callers! Where does he get dough like that? Already in my paypal account!!! Merry Christmas to MEEE!!!!! Sorry Elvis, you didn't say anything!

Man...he coulda put a down payment on another cadillac with that money! :biglaugh:

I'll be on the conference line to night kings after 9 cst. hope to see you Estes boys on through out the night. look forward to hearing some of ya

Right again Beerboy,that music suxs,now I'm talkin like Tony Montana in Scarface! "You want to meet my little friend"?

Just pm me on the board and it goes to my phone I'm at my meet point now I love my blackberry !!