Yellow | What a difference a year makes

Oh, so now your going to tell us that they didn't know about the recession and related economic troubles when they lied to us?

Yep, This recession stuff must have just started within the last month. {B.S.}

breakingnews2.png
Yellow bought Roadway 2003..business was good The recession started Dec. 2007..economy fell apart 2008-2009.

that kills your conspiracy theory..no one saw it coming, not even Zollars who has an economics degree can see 4 years down the road

breakingnews2.png
Yellow bought Roadway 2003..business was good The recession started Dec. 2007..economy fell apart 2008-2009.

that kills your conspiracy theory..no one saw it coming, not even Zollars who has an economics degree can see 4 years down the road

Actually if you Google articles on Zollars,he stated in 2006,that the economy was showing signs of slowing down then.Guess with his degree,he figured that it would be a good time to buy USF.

I'll tell you what makes me think that they don't have new investors. They had to extend the B.S. until March 15th. That's why. They said that, with a yes vote, the investors were going to step forward, and they didn't. That's because they don't exist. Period. They couldn't beg any investors to put money forward for this sinking ship. Oh, so now your going to tell us that they didn't know about the recession and related economic troubles when they lied to us?

Yep, This recession stuff must have just started within the last month. {B.S.}

breakingnews2.png

Nice try on your spin. The lie that I'm talking about was the lie about having the investors. That lie was just told before the last concession vote. Not 4 years ago. Good try at attemping to protect your beloved Billy though.

Nice try on your spin. The lie that I'm talking about was the lie about having the investors. That lie was just told before the last concession vote. Not 4 years ago. Good try at attemping to protect your beloved Billy though.

Actually, I'm impressed with how joe does it! All the posts and art work with time still to face east on his prayer mat and pay homage to the 8x10 gloossy of bill on his wall flanked by 5x7s of nancy posleazy and the kenyan. PS: Remember, joe likes to troll on here to try and get your dander up, hes harmless unless you dangle a porkchop in front of him!

Actually, I'm impressed with how joe does it! All the posts and art work with time still to face east on his prayer mat and pay homage to the 8x10 gloossy of bill on his wall flanked by 5x7s of nancy posleazy and the kenyan. PS: Remember, joe likes to troll on here to try and get your dander up, hes harmless unless you dangle a porkchop in front of him!

you still got a shot at earning a living doin stand up comedy. Your trucking days are over..no big pension coming in like mine...but wtf you are funny. But see a shrink about your balzy bill fantasy..I mean you mention him in almost every post. I guess one might call it an obsessive bz perversion syndrome
images

why don't you tell us about it..it don't make you a bad person :biglaugh::biglaugh: