Reddaway | What are my days off? Line haul extra board.

2lj3_

Banned
Credits
Last week I went out for 3 trips. This week so far I’ve gone out for two. I’m almost 100% positive they will call me tonight. Do I get any days off? Do I have an option? What does the contract say? Help?

Days off??? When you have exhausted your 70 you get 34hours off. Or when you wait for your daily call and they don’t call then you get to try to go to sleep again to be ready for the AM call. Good luck I don’t think you researched this industry very good

Days off??? When you have exhausted your 70 you get 34hours off. Or when you wait for your daily call and they don’t call then you get to try to go to sleep again to be ready for the AM call. Good luck I don’t think you researched this industry very good
Good thing to know exactly why I’m leaving to a local company.

Oh ok got u. That’s what ima be doing. One year or so then moving on. Not making reddaway a career.
Hey you could tho. Everyone has different needs. This company does offer good benefits for you and your family. 100% paid health insurance. There’s work if you want it. And they very lenient and a relaxed environment. Only thing that frustrates me is having to do layovers.

Hey you could tho. Everyone has different needs. This company does offer good benefits for you and your family. 100% paid health insurance. There’s work if you want it. And they very lenient and a relaxed environment. Only thing that frustrates me is having to do layovers.
Ya as long as they don’t sink lol the bennies sound nice. They seem that way. I don’t mind a few layovers but not sure if this barn does that much or not.