XPO | what are they taking away or changing next ??

biggdean

TB Lurker
Credits
lets guess ...insurance could go to 2 or 3 percent....lets take away paid holidays but you can take the day off ...lets sponsor an nfl team....ummm oh lets cut down the match in the 401k...when will this stop....i know i should just quit my job right?? thats what cowards say and do..if every one just walked away from every thing like a suck*** coward , what kind of world would this be???

lets guess ...insurance could go to 2 or 3 percent....lets take away paid holidays but you can take the day off ...lets sponsor an nfl team....ummm oh lets cut down the match in the 401k...when will this stop....i know i should just quit my job right?? thats what cowards say and do..if every one just walked away from every thing like a suck*** coward , what kind of world would this be???

im sure they dont expect a fight prove them wrong

im sure they dont expect a fight prove them wrong
We have to many gut less lunch room hero's in our ranks.They are the one's with welcome on there backs.So many here have been lead by fear and Intimation tactics and policy's that divide.It will take time for some to grow a set.

With all do respect, cowards are the people who are afraid to stand up and say, "Enough is Enough" and do the right thing and leave. I have 2 kids in college and was working for "CON"-way, and every week it was something else being taken away. It appears the company has got you guys right where they want you. You must understand, management are sales people. By nibbling at your benifits each week, a "little" this week a "little" next week, a "little" 2 weeks from now. Just look and see how many drivers say "That's not to bad" for every "little" thing they take away. Then count the "Thats not to bad"'s over the last few years. You just might start to see the light. I did, and I was not a coward. I went home looked at my family, and knew I wasn't doing the best I could for them. So I left, and have a much better job, with much better benifits. What's sad is you have no recourse. If you won't leave, you have know right to complain. who controls your life "CON"-way or you?

With all do respect, cowards are the people who are afraid to stand up and say, "Enough is Enough" and do the right thing and leave. I have 2 kids in college and was working for "CON"-way, and every week it was something else being taken away. It appears the company has got you guys right where they want you. You must understand, management are sales people. By nibbling at your benifits each week, a "little" this week a "little" next week, a "little" 2 weeks from now. Just look and see how many drivers say "That's not to bad" for every "little" thing they take away. Then count the "Thats not to bad"'s over the last few years. You just might start to see the light. I did, and I was not a coward. I went home looked at my family, and knew I wasn't doing the best I could for them. So I left, and have a much better job, with much better benifits. What's sad is you have no recourse. If you won't leave, you have know right to complain. who controls your life "CON"-way or you?
There our ways to fight back.The one's that don't have a right to complain our the ones who ragg all the time and won't say boo to a boss.AKA LUNCH ROOM HEROS

The problem is, from what I have seen form my time there, there are alot more "lunch room heros" than there are people willing to make a stand. CON-WAY knows this and I'am sure they get a good chukle when they look at they're bank account.

The problem is, from what I have seen form my time there, there are alot more "lunch room heros" than there are people willing to make a stand. CON-WAY knows this and I'am sure they get a good chukle when they look at they're bank account.
Lady I wish you were still here.You have more Base balls then most of the men here.I meant that in a good way.It's all about divide and conquer.They split the force by all tactics at their will then move in.

It just pains me to see "MEN" to afraid of what the company thinks of them. Then doing what might be the best thing for they're families. I'am proud to be the care taker of my life and family, and not letting the company I work for do it for me.

Question for you...

...I was not a coward. I went home looked at my family, and knew I wasn't doing the best I could for them. So I left, and have a much better job, with much better benefits...

Rosie...if you don't mind me asking, where did you find a better job? I'm interested in doing the same thing you did.

Please feel free to send me a "Private Message". (If you don't know how, click on my username "Backin'HerUp" and you'll see the options). Thanks...and good fortune to you.

Lady I wish you were still here.You have more Base balls then most of the men here.I meant that in a good way.It's all about divide and conquer.They split the force by all tactics at their will then move in.

He's no Lady, he's a man baby.
Take his advise I did. We both left Con-Way together and both enjoy a job not a life.

One man is no island.

I think stepping back and looking at the forest for the trees is a good idea. So what, there are changes, and we are STILL the best LTL carrier to work for!

I came to Con-Way BECAUSE they are dynamic, and not "ruled" by employees, and so I take the changes in stride, maybe some of you should to :)

mcdonalds is hiring go there please!
I really hope you can come up with something better then that.It would also help if you said if you were a driver or one of our fine team members,co-owners from the ACM.Many be you and the one's you don't agree with could open a honest and open debate on why you are so hung up on big mac's.You know that they are not very good for you and should be banned in OHIO and Conway.Thank you for your time and who ever you believe in bless.

HOW MANY WHITE CASTLES WILL YOU WANT SIR.WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH YOUR ORDER SIR.:hysterical:
I will take a ten pack please, no fries.oh and make them CHEESEBURGERS PLEASE, Thank You.
I heard TACO BELL is laying off due to the e-coli scare.
Sucks to be them.