Yellow | What does not kill you>>>>>>>

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
What does not kill us might make us stronger!!! KK...can we paaleeese!!!! get some words of wisdom here brother?? Does YRC and YRCW survive? My Big Brother?

What does not kill us might make us stronger!!! KK...can we paaleeese!!!! get some words of wisdom here brother?? Does YRC and YRCW survive? My Big Brother?

Not much time for any wisdom to tell the employees anymore Deuce.....I am too busy trying to find jobs for the 585 laid off freight members in our Local, and only can find some work for about 8%!

I am concerned with the H&W and Pension that is due 4/15/09.

I am concerned with the members who have children that need medical care.

I am concerned with the member who's wife is gravely ill and the insurance is canceled.

I am concerned with the member whos house is being foreclosed on and has nowhere to take his family in the area, because he listend to stupid people who told him to move here in a COO awhile back.

I am concerned with members who have children in school, and now the fund is gone.

I am also concerned with the mental well being of our members, as the stress is too much for them to bare.

You can only tell them to suck it up for so long or that things will get better, only to get hit each Friday with another round of layoffs.

Some members have prepared, as we did get a 15 month warning this was going to take place, but the majority was not ready, and now it is up to us as Teamsters to try and help others any way we can.

Some on here will probably come back with smart-*** comments that do nothing for those here that are suffereing, but that is your right to look stupid and un-caring....just think of others at this time.

Teamsters, we should take care of our own!... Got to go...got another call.....KK

Not much time for any wisdom to tell the employees anymore Deuce.....I am too busy trying to find jobs for the 585 laid off freight members in our Local, and only can find some work for about 8%!

I am concerned with the H&W and Pension that is due 4/15/09.

I am concerned with the members who have children that need medical care.

I am concerned with the member who's wife is gravely ill and the insurance is canceled.

I am concerned with the member whos house is being foreclosed on and has nowhere to take his family in the area, because he listend to stupid people who told him to move here in a COO awhile back.

I am concerned with members who have children in school, and now the fund is gone.

I am also concerned with the mental well being of our members, as the stress is too much for them to bare.

You can only tell them to suck it up for so long or that things will get better, only to get hit each Friday with another round of layoffs.

Some members have prepared, as we did get a 15 month warning this was going to take place, but the majority was not ready, and now it is up to us as Teamsters to try and help others any way we can.

Some on here will probably come back with smart-*** comments that do nothing for those here that are suffereing, but that is your right to look stupid and un-caring....just think of others at this time.

Teamsters, we should take care of our own!... Got to go...got another call.....KK

You sound like a very compassionate person. All we can do is pray. All that weight on your shoulders we should pray for you too.

The first sentence is a quote from Metallica's broken, beat, and scarred song from the Death Magnetic cd:rockon:

Once again....KK has completely summed it up. Some of us saw this coming 2 years ago and prepared while some kept their heads buried. Some made bad decisions while some made the only decision that was logical - SAVE YOUR MONEY. I have helped every one that I could to the best of my ability by taking vacations and dropping from the board to let others out. How many of you were thinking of your brothers? My time is ticking away here at 301, I give it two weeks till I am gone. How many of my double digit seniority brothers will come to the rescue of those on the extra board? Time will tell. Unfortunately, the time is up for most of the young drivers. The only ones left driving at 301 will be gray haired skeletons. God I hope I'm wrong.

With the condition of the retirement funds where do you want them to go? You cry how much you have helped your junior BROTHERS well good for you. But you do not know what someone has going on In their lives. How about if one of these gray haired skeletons has a major medical problem or maybe their wife has such a problem then what do you want him to do retire and pay a huge deductible and then 20% of the medical bills and that is not to mention the cost of their drugs. Now in your post you tried to come across as a compassionate BROTHER. I view you as a selfish inconsiderate spoiled brat. I have been driving for more than 30 years and I do not have the age for the insurance or I would have been gone. So does that make me one of these old grayed skeletons? I have experienced a lot of things in my years and I can assure you that having to take a work call at 3:oo in the morning in blizzard conditions is not something fun to do. So do you think they do it for the love of the driving or could it possibly be because they have too? Instead of berating that SKELETON --------------------------- you should kiss his @SS for all the luxuries you are afford all because of all his hard fought battles. So the next time you want to Bragg about what you did for your beloved junior BROTHERS ask what you have done for the ones that kept it going so you could some day grow up and become a OLD GRAY HAIRED SKELTON. I wish you worked at my barn because I would really like to see the great humantain that you say you are. So today is EASTER and I give thanks to a guy named JESUS someone who gave his life for you and me and guess what he has never Bragged about what he did for us.YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Uhmmmm.....you took it wrong. I'm a gray haired skeleton and so is my partner. All the young drivers have been laid off and we are the only ones left. Whom will pay our H & W? My Easter is next week, but Happy Easter to you also.

What terminal are you out of?

I think you misunderstood her drift. She was suggesting you do something like drop third trip etc... to let work fall down to the bottom. Not retire.

YUP! completely uncalled for Muler. You sir owe someone an apoligy. You wanna get mad, get mad! But direct your anger in the right direction. AND THIS WAS"NT THE RIGHT DIRECTION. With an attitude you just displayed maybe Karma is to blame. :nutkick:

YUP! completely uncalled for Muler. You sir owe someone an apoligy. You wanna get mad, get mad! But direct your anger in the right direction. AND THIS WAS"NT THE RIGHT DIRECTION. With an attitude you just displayed maybe Karma is to blame. :nutkick:

Whoa!! You're criticizing Muler for his comments? After all the crap posted by a certain "poor soul" that has gotten many a pass after all his condescending (and some downright nasty) comments made on here! Give me a break!

I read the post in question as a call for brother hood. Muler read it as an attack, apparently you did too. Sorry Triplex, I'm gonna stand on this one he was off base.

GEEEEZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

All I was saying is that the only ones left at YRC are old gray skeletons, all of our young vibrant youth have been laid off. The way this month has been going we have all become grayer and stressed out...... DAMN.

As for the "bragging" part. I wonder how the Teamsters that my partner and I have helped will take that?

God will decide. :clap:

With the condition of the retirement funds where do you want them to go? You cry how much you have helped your junior BROTHERS well good for you. But you do not know what someone has going on In their lives. How about if one of these gray haired skeletons has a major medical problem or maybe their wife has such a problem then what do you want him to do retire and pay a huge deductible and then 20% of the medical bills and that is not to mention the cost of their drugs. Now in your post you tried to come across as a compassionate BROTHER. I view you as a selfish inconsiderate spoiled brat. I have been driving for more than 30 years and I do not have the age for the insurance or I would have been gone. So does that make me one of these old grayed skeletons? I have experienced a lot of things in my years and I can assure you that having to take a work call at 3:oo in the morning in blizzard conditions is not something fun to do. So do you think they do it for the love of the driving or could it possibly be because they have too? Instead of berating that SKELETON --------------------------- you should kiss his @SS for all the luxuries you are afford all because of all his hard fought battles. So the next time you want to Bragg about what you did for your beloved junior BROTHERS ask what you have done for the ones that kept it going so you could some day grow up and become a OLD GRAY HAIRED SKELTON. I wish you worked at my barn because I would really like to see the great humantain that you say you are. So today is EASTER and I give thanks to a guy named JESUS someone who gave his life for you and me and guess what he has never Bragged about what he did for us.YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

meds man ...get back on em bro.

I read the post in question as a call for brother hood. Muler read it as an attack, apparently you did too. Sorry Triplex, I'm gonna stand on this one he was off base.

I interpreted Muler's post to be a response to another poster - not Annieo. If his response was directed at Annieo then I stand corrected and agree with you Wolf. If however his response was directed elsewhere, then I stand by my earlier comments.

I interpreted Muler's post to be a response to another poster - not Annieo. If his response was directed at Annieo then I stand corrected and agree with you Wolf. If however his response was directed elsewhere, then I stand by my earlier comments.
Ok Muler so me and Triplex can bury the hatchet, who was the rant directed at? :shrug:

No Karma. People have a right to work as they please. We don't know their lives. Most only work the hours they have too. Oh by the way I work at the Cleveland Ohio Terminal. I have been there 30 years and I work every day and I will be there when you arrive. If she can afford to pass work down god bless her most can't. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! EASTER next week GREEK?