Yellow | What does not kill you>>>>>>>

My comments were directed in the way of BROTHERHOOD.
Well at the risk of starting up an old war, brotherhood does not start or stop with 25/30 years. And "we" alienate
the juniors by acting like that they are piles of dogchit. I have 30 and not leaving, but I understand when someone wonders why, and will take the time to explain it, not call them spoiled brats or whiners. And just to clarify this I never heard in the post "retire". Normally I would have elavated you to ECI status, but the Eci's I know have the same goal as I, just a differant idea on how to get there, I'm not sure of your motives' but at this time I'm thinking "brotherhood" is not it. Hope I'm wrong. :soapbox:

Well at the risk of starting up an old war, brotherhood does not start or stop with 25/30 years. And "we" alienate
the juniors by acting like that they are piles of dogchit. I have 30 and not leaving, but I understand when someone wonders why, and will take the time to explain it, not call them spoiled brats or whiners. And just to clarify this I never heard in the post "retire". Normally I would have elavated you to ECI status, but the Eci's I know have the same goal as I, just a differant idea on how to get there, I'm not sure of your motives' but at this time I'm thinking "brotherhood" is not it. Hope I'm wrong. :soapbox:

When someone makes derogatory comments like these...

<snip>
I only have 7 3/4 years with this company and will not get burned by the older guys votes...Hey older guys...care to give your company some more...or will you stand and fight with us younger guys who have a stake in the company when we pry your cold dead hands off the cold dead steering wheel? Vote no on the next give back you old farts!!!

...generalizing and referring to a whole group of &quot;brothers&quot; in this way, I have no problem referring to him as a &quot;whiner&quot;. His phony idea of &quot;Brotherhood&quot; only seems to apply to those who agree with his own views. Pretty selective &quot;Brotherhood&quot; if you ask me.

Oh you are wrong. You don't know me but those that do know your evaluation of me is way off. Junior TEAMSTERS are taken care of every day by Senior TEAMSTERS. Just by their being hired is a sign that Senior TEAMSTERS were taking care of them. It is the fall out of seniority that creates who works and who doesn't. I have had several Gray Haired Skeletons come to me and ask if they could take a lay off instead of Junior TEAMSTERS. The only way we can help them is to do the best we can and hope that management does their jobs and grows our business. When I hear people saying it is the fault of senior TEAMSTERS I only have too look no further than the IBT not demanding that YRC sell or close all nonunion branches of YRC and to stop the allowable 4% of freight to be hauled by a nonunion carrier and 25% still allowed to be railed. That is what I am looking at as a defender of my Junior BROTHERS. How can we cry about a trip when hundreds are given away daily? And for all of you that wonder YES I AM A KEEPER OF MY BROTHERS! . YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Triplex, looks like we seen two differnt posts. :kiss2: Now it all makes sense. And it seems Muler is not gonna man up and admit he took Annieos post all wrong. Your right Muler I do not know you, and I hope to change my mind, but right at this moment I'm not buying the &quot;brotherhood&quot; talk. I admit that sometimes the typing does not convey the thought. Gotta go do Easter things. Happy Easter all. :popcorn:

No Karma. People have a right to work as they please. We don't know their lives. Most only work the hours they have too. Oh by the way I work at the Cleveland Ohio Terminal. I have been there 30 years and I work every day and I will be there when you arrive. If she can afford to pass work down god bless her most can't. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! EASTER next week GREEK?

Why would she want to go to the ABF terminal in Cleveland?
as for as that goes....why would a ABF driver come on here and attack one of our YRC drivers to begin with?.....KK

Gray Ugly Skeleton

Now that I'm home I can take the time to explain myself. HOLD IT!......ABF?

Here's the deal Mule. We here at CGB/301 have been without start times since March 1st. We are all tired, VERY tired, stressed out beyond your wildest dreams. Some of us have gone threw three partners because of our junior men being laid off. The SKELETON crew that is left are all older seniority(me included) All of our young guys and gals have been laid off or quit due to the BS going on. There are a few guys left at the bottom of our board that haven't worked all week. There are some teams that are complaining that they can't turn in the yard anymore like the old days, well the old days are gone and may not be coming back My posts were aimed at them, and they know who they are, they yank my chain about it all the time -but you wouldn't know that, being that you are not a 301 Sleeper driver................. The people that ACTUALLY work(ed) here like DAVEPROM, MUDMAN, GWIZ, VERN, IRISHROADTRIP, PHTBLDGUY, VAGABOND, etc know where I'm coming from....

I'll be getting to Cleveland a lot and I'll be happy to buy you a Dunkin Donute and a cup of coffee if you'd like? I'm really not a bad person.......really.

Thanks for the PM Wolf.