TForce | What happened in Dallas?

5thwheel

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard several managers got fired Friday and the terminal manager got the ax this morning. What was that all about?

OK let me sum this up for you...........they are all dirty, rotten, no good for nothing morions and maybe now they will hire some real managment! How about ya JD!!

I heard big payouts for RDDR drivers who have been laid off. Contractors caught taking food off their tables. Huge amounts of money. Sounds like the stewards in Texas take their responsibilities serious. Management let go trying to cover up these line haul moves. Terminal manager denies knowledge. This is just water cooler conversation. But it was conveyed to me by two different sources from two different regions of the country. Also heard Huston is in big trouble also. I'm not going to elaborate any further for sake of erroneous information. If any of this is premature, then I apologize, just passing on what was brought to my attention. Teamster Elvis out....

I wonder if they were the ones with "O" mentality.

I can't wait to here the story.

Yes the "O" mentality is going fast. The UPS mentality is what cut our sleeper runs in half. Starving drivers at home while contract carriers haul the freight.
I for one miss the "O" mentality.

Yes the "O" mentality is going fast. The UPS mentality is what cut our sleeper runs in half. Starving drivers at home while contract carriers haul the freight.
I for one miss the "O" mentality.

In certain respects I would have to agree, but not at the expense of someone being layed off and starving while the fat cats make the xtra dough, literally.

The xtra boards in my barn have had a hard time clinging on with three to four days off a week, but we have seen no gypsies running in here either.

I heard they were changing dispatch times, and departing drivers before they actually left, which in the past was not a big deal but now when you are departed in the system it automaticaly clocks you out, basicaly the same thing as us steaing time. Shorting peoples paychecks.

I heard they were changing dispatch times, and departing drivers before they actually left, which in the past was not a big deal but now when you are departed in the system it automaticaly clocks you out, basicaly the same thing as us steaing time. Shorting peoples paychecks.

..mmm don`t think DOT would be very happy about all that..nope...

I was happy to hear this though its sad to hear someone losing their job. Oh well, I got over it as quick as I can say Teamsters, and what better way to get a message across.

Unethical, falsification of production numbers. That is what I'm hearing now. My original post was part of their demise, but the corruption cut much deeper then I was first lead to believe. And from what I'm hearing out here in California, just a little bit of investigation would empty out numerous terminals. Various, creative ways to cheat the system have been reported all over the west. Come out west and pick up the trash UPS. We, as in your employees share your goal to dominate the world, but you must first cut the cancer from the body. And I will take great pride in achieving this goal as a Teamster. Teamster Elvis out....

I serious doubt that. Law suite....

Unethical, falsification of production numbers. That is what I'm hearing now. My original post was part of their demise, but the corruption cut much deeper then I was first lead to believe. And from what I'm hearing out here in California, just a little bit of investigation would empty out numerous terminals. Various, creative ways to cheat the system have been reported all over the west. Come out west and pick up the trash UPS. We, as in your employees share your goal to dominate the world, but you must first cut the cancer from the body. And I will take great pride in achieving this goal as a Teamster. Teamster Elvis out....
were thet caught up in an audit?

I can tell you 100% yes on falsifying dispatch times .

This happens other places also. I was thinking of arriving myself before I leave the yard next time it happens. Don't know if the system would take it. My reasoning is if I can't leave soon enough for them, I can't arrive soon enough for me :clap:

that won't work once they dispatch you the auomated service won't recognize your run, you can call central and speak to a dispatcher and play dumb and tell them you are just leaving and see what they say about it.