TForce | What happened in Dallas?

I serious doubt that. Law suite....

The same is happening in the north skeeter!!!!!!! It has been happening for some time. The hall knows about it. Mgnt. has been falsifying departure times for our linehaul drivers, if our linehaul drivers take thirty minutes to hook ,fuel, and paperwork, they are dispatched in 15 minutes of start time in the system. We have had a couple of scrapes over this with MGNT thus far, if the logbook is right, tough caca.

Unethical, falsification of production numbers. That is what I'm hearing now. My original post was part of their demise, but the corruption cut much deeper then I was first lead to believe. And from what I'm hearing out here in California, just a little bit of investigation would empty out numerous terminals. Various, creative ways to cheat the system have been reported all over the west. Come out west and pick up the trash UPS. We, as in your employees share your goal to dominate the world, but you must first cut the cancer from the body. And I will take great pride in achieving this goal as a Teamster. Teamster Elvis out....

:thumbsup::USA:

Unethical, falsification of production numbers. That is what I'm hearing now. My original post was part of their demise, but the corruption cut much deeper then I was first lead to believe. And from what I'm hearing out here in California, just a little bit of investigation would empty out numerous terminals. Various, creative ways to cheat the system have been reported all over the west. Come out west and pick up the trash UPS. We, as in your employees share your goal to dominate the world, but you must first cut the cancer from the body. And I will take great pride in achieving this goal as a Teamster. Teamster Elvis out....

We could use some fresh blood in California. What you think....:biglaugh:

Davis was a known ethics violator in LUB,SNT, and the FTW where S. Smith promoted him ever time. He was taken out of service two weeks while managing FTW because he stole, but Smith saved his A*(. Then Dana and Smith promote him to DAL. Trowbridge was on the verge of being fired in HAR where he was the manager and also had started problems when he was in TUL and Smith and Dana promote him to DAL. McCardle is a big mouth liar and cheat and everyone knows that when he was a driver and Dana/Smith promoted him. Dana was demoted for all her failures and allowing VanHove to resign because of her failure. UPS hires Wilson that is unethical and use to ask Cook and Skinner to cheat all the time in GAR, when Skinner would not Skinner quit. Surprise there is unethical behavior in DAL. I am fine with management reading anything I post. Gone are the days of Gordon and Morgan trying to find out who posts comments. UPS will crush any manager that hurts the relation with the teamsters. Scary thing now is they are talking about bring the manager from GAR as DAL mgr and then setting up FTW mgr as his assistant. Let's think, GAR mgr has some big time ghosts in his closet and FTW mgr learned from Davis that just fired along with all his own shaky past. UPS what do you not understand about hiring? What does that say about upper level mgmt like Dana and Smith. Smith was the one who started the using contract carriers over road drivers. Leo, Smith where at a employee meeting a few years ago and promised that this would never happen. A few weeks later the shiny wheels wheels were pulling loads and drivers being dropped the bottom of the board. That is why we have a union and I hope the are letting mgmt know that we want experienced ethical managers