Yellow | What is the rule now on LOA?

I'm confused. Where do I stand?
since we had almost identical time paid in, I believe you have exactly what I have- 2488 per month at age 62 or 65? Call the Hall, ask for a printout.

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time for Washington to destroy more jobs, lose everything. Then we get nothing (or almost nothing)

I'm confused. Where do I stand?

I didn't think about confusing the older guys. I was told that you would lose your pension credits if you weren't vested after two years. NOT TRUE! If you are not vested, it is lost when you are separated for the same length of time you have credits for. For example: It can be anywhere from 1-4 years because at 5 years you would be vested obviously. I have no idea how it works if you had five years vested and then came back after 20 years for only a couple years. I'd assume that just builds upon the 5 years you already have. Anyways, 1-4 years credit lasts 1-4 yrs before it is considered lost. I'm at 2 years and a few months.

Then there comes yet another vesting level too. Twenty years to be fully locked. In all questions-ask the Hall or the Fund.

uh-oh. I only have 19. What does that mean for me?

I thought you had at least 20 (But then I thought I had 22, and a letter to prove it; now they tell me 21)....Call the Hall, ask them. JT that came over with me thought he only had 19 1/2- they list him at 21. Weird....

Dumphoffa.org

You can do a lot with the FMLA , We have drivers at 309 who got a doctors note for whatever reason to keep them from being forced out on a sleeper run.