XPO | Whatever happened to the suggestion box?

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Used to be a lot of jobs had them around.

11162.jpg

We have one by us,but in all the years ive worked there I havent seen anyone put anything in the box nor have i ever seen it opened by management

We had one when I started but it eventually got taken down. I don't think anyone ever actually used it, to be honest.

If it was still there I'd probably suggest they put a suggestion box on the employee web thingermajigger. Maybe folks would feel more comfortable.

They put out little surveys at the restaurants but all I've ever seen is kids tearing them up. Don't think really anyone uses them any more.

Used to be a lot of jobs had them around.

11162.jpg

Personally I have never seen one at Con-Way , If we had them I think something would get left inside other that a suggestion on paper if YA know what I mean!!They could even get BOOBIE TRAPPED for who opened them!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I love them when they were around.
Back in the day, if strategically placed, it was a way to be anonymous, I read a bunch. Some TM's acted on the suggestions and it became a hit.

Suddenly it became a NARC box, too many people ratting each other out, too many gum wrappers, gum, toilet paper, used Kleenex, found a "U" card and some greeter type pictures.

Some nosey drivers caught picking them out with paper clips and clothes hanger ends.

Whenever it was placed in the office area near the TM's line of site, no one suggested anything for fear of being seen using it. Who knows it might have been the only suggestion put in there that day.

cwt.jpg

animsacredcow.jpg

sacredcowtipping.jpg

We also had a suggestion box.

It went away in about a year......

Map to the secret suggestion box hidden in ceiling tiles!

• Enter terminal with huge "Stepford Wives" smile.
  • Take 401k steps forward.
  • Look up 6% and than down 3%
  • Climb ladder to top rung.
  • Back down ladder 5%.
  • Reach up and there it is!

Can't reach it?....Maybe you took too many steps down the ladder.
I swear it's there. Hmm...maybe we will entertain the map directions at a later date.

• Back down ladder 5%.

I swear it's there. Hmm...maybe we will entertain the map directions at a later date.

Nicely done!

There was at one time an allocation of ten days (if needed) to accomplish these tasks.

But because 3 days was the average time needed, 3 days is now the flat rate.

Any more than that is considered to be excessive.

Now that's funny LOL!! :biglaugh:

• Back down ladder 5%.

The suggestion box was a standard at each location, until the day that a suggestion was submitted, which suggested that all suggestion box's be destroyed as being a waste of company resources. That was the final suggestion acted on by the Sacred Cow committee and all suggestion box's were removed, and in turn the Sacred Cow committee disbanded.

Comes under the banner of "Be Carefull What You Wish For, You just might Get it."

You bad bad Con-way worker unit!
Don't ever let me catch you with your hands in
my suggestion box!

spanking.jpg

Sir...Yes....Sir!

You don't stop do you?? LOL
That looks like Jackie Cooper. But, he looks like he's got a bluetooth in his ear...

You know where the pic is from??

Good observation on what looks like a Bluetooth
I have no clue where that picture was from.
I thought the socks were groovy....oops...wait a marty minute.....this is not the 70's thread.

Do you know where the picture came from?