Holland | What's going on with the company ?

They are hiring without completed background checks and letting the new hires go after 29 days. The Holland attitude is also hurting us all. The new people that do make it cant believe the way central dispatch, and other dispatchers treat them. The people I hear most about is Toledo and South Bend.

I love Holland !!!!! I was A1999 hire. They have made me some great money. I have quit several times and was grateful to be welcomed back!!!!

No hate but you see who is being hired.

Not mad at you at all.
But how can they look for drivers with a straight . face???? PM ME I WOULD PASS The 5 to $250.00 to you.

PS. I Am No On HOFFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AK is getting ready to hire a Dude in the city that is partially retarted. He misloads all the time and when you catch him he just says he didn't do it.

It usually takes him 3 hrs to break a city route.

How is it possible they would hire someone like this?!

AK is getting ready to hire a Dude in the city that is partially retarted. He misloads all the time and when you catch him he just says he didn't do it.

It usually takes him 3 hrs to break a city route.

How is it possible they would hire someone like this?!
Because he has a pulse and a face for the all important ID badge.

I smiled last night, got called into Fort Wayne barn from the motel and waiting for my paperwork to come out and they had their pictures of the outline of the trucks on the wall with the big heading that they need fifteen leads a week for new drivers and on the bottom it says that this week we have received one. ONE, Made me smile! :D
Was in Ft Wayne this morning, still says "1 referral last week guys, "great" job"

What's happening now is what happened at the last two out of business companies before here I worked for , [1] they can't hire help [2] they hire under skilled mentally challenged people for management jobs [3] Givebacks [4] worker moral in the toilet [5] worked what Driver's had left to death , think the big picture is showing more weekly !! r.i.p. :apologetic:

Because he has a pulse and a face for the all important ID badge.

Forest Gump has been working casual for 8 weeks.

This last week in the break-room Forest started spontaneously singing the Lee Greenwood song, "God Bless the USA"

Then two days later Forest was in the breakroom complaining that if Holland doesn't give him a 30-day letter soon it will be an, "Insult to him personally, and to the Air Force."

Why the Air Force, I have no idea. smh

This last week in the break-room Forest started spontaneously singing the Lee Greenwood song, "God Bless the USA"

Then two days later Forest was in the breakroom complaining that if Holland doesn't give him a 30-day letter soon it will be an, "Insult to him personally, and to the Air Force."

Sounds like a nutjob. Perhaps they will offer him a supervisor job instead.

If it was Milwaukee I would say he should fit right in!.....Just kidding YRC-ATM.

what's a 30 day letter?
Sounds like a nutjob. Perhaps they will offer him a supervisor job instead.
I think we have his cousin in MI his name's Kevin.