R&L | Whats shakin at R&L ?

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
Have seen a few more green monsters on the road lately ! You guys up to somethin ? What's new ? What rumors we got goin ?

Same old stuff...World class customer service "ONLINE" !!! Need an International shipment delivered next week? "U-CRATE"...55-60 hours a week of "Anything-Anywhere-Anytime!!!....New drivers quiting cause their pay and benefits are at a lower scale, and they realize there is no future here..Old equipment....Old worn out "NASTY" terminals that are not being kept up....Low morale...Not much new here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Same old stuff...World class customer service "ONLINE" !!! Need an International shipment delivered next week? "U-CRATE"...55-60 hours a week of "Anything-Anywhere-Anytime!!!....New drivers quiting cause their pay and benefits are at a lower scale, and they realize there is no future here..Old equipment....Old worn out "NASTY" terminals that are not being kept up....Low morale...Not much new here...
What ever happened to free speech?? The MOD MAN must not like hearing the TRUTH!!!!!

Truth is what we try to do here. Try Is the key word. I know that R&L like many have had a rough few years. I was hoping they may have turned a corner.
I wanted the truth or I wouldn't have asked

CROCKETT said:
What ever happened to free speech?? The MOD MAN must not like hearing the TRUTH!!!!!

Im sorry you don't like it but I've let a lot of everyones feelings go without any editing. I too am less than thrilled with the direction things have gone but that being said I can't let him talk about how our service is in respect to freight condition or anything on that end. Customers can possibly come here and see that and we don't need the loss of customers. Besides there is no such thing as freedom of speech on a message board.

My trailers have been pretty heavy here lately, as of the past month or so. Seeing alot of CRSTs pulling our wagons out west. Also seeing a few more company sleepers out there too. That alone is promising, thought for awhile those sleeper trucks and drivers where going on the same list as the dinosaurs.

Shadow has always been fair with me, he did what he thought was best...No hard feeling from me at all...
Im sorry you don't like it but I've let a lot of everyones feelings go without any editing. I too am less than thrilled with the direction things have gone but that being said I can't let him talk about how our service is in respect to freight condition or anything on that end. Customers can possibly come here and see that and we don't need the loss of customers. Besides there is no such thing as freedom of speech on a message board.