XPO | whats this bs about not getting your holiday pay

martha stewart

TB Lurker
Credits
If you were on vacation the week before? Because you didnt work the day before your holiday? Arent you covered by your vacation week? more stealing from your master Conuanywaypossible ve taken this week off for over 20 years and have never had this happen

Sounds like your local mangers are pulling a fast one. Did you **** them off lately? call Ann Arbor they will fix it for you.

I understood that to get holiday pay that fell during your vacation (is that what happened?) it was up to management whether to give you the extra day or not 5 vaca days + 1 holiday.

If the holiday was after your vacation, I would imagine you should get the pay as it was an approved vacation.

If you were on vacation the week before? Because you didnt work the day before your holiday? Arent you covered by your vacation week? more stealing from your master Conuanywaypossible ve taken this week off for over 20 years and have never had this happen

Someone is pulling your chain...if you take vacation the week before a Monday holiday and return on Tuesday, you get the holiday pay...that is the policy...Listen to con-waiting...call if you need to...

Someone is pulling your chain...if you take vacation the week before a Monday holiday and return on Tuesday, you get the holiday pay...that is the policy...Listen to con-waiting...call if you need to...

sounds like martha is doing some more insider trading.....stick with the cooking and let the men do the math......oh before i go......its white wine with fish right??

Fish and chips with a cold beer now you are talking! What were we talking about, oh yeah.

You should have been paid your holiday pay, I love when our manager make a costly mistake like this that end up on Trucking Boards.

Fish and chips with a cold beer now you are talking! What were we talking about, oh yeah.

You should have been paid your holiday pay, I love when our manager make a costly mistake like this that end up on Trucking Boards.

Am sure you will agree that it is much more fun when we know who the perpetrating SCM is.