Reddaway | Whats top scale pay

Not exactly true. If you work in Seattle, Portland, Eugene or Medford top scale would be $20.15. The other union terminals are in the process if negotiating their contract and should be equal to $20.15 when they have something to vote on.

Let's see if I can get this close. There are 2 contracts with Reddaway. The NW Agreement covers Portland, Eugene, Seattle and Medford. The Western Agreement cover LA, Oakland, Redding, Stockton, Colorado Springs, Boise, Phoenix and Burlington Washington. I think that covers them but I may have missed 1 or 2.

Let's see if I can get this close. There are 2 contracts with Reddaway. The NW Agreement covers Portland, Eugene, Seattle and Medford. The Western Agreement cover LA, Oakland, Redding, Stockton, Colorado Springs, Boise, Phoenix and Burlington Washington. I think that covers them but I may have missed 1 or 2.
This is probably a dumb question but I assume they are under the NMFA then?? Keep thinkin Phoenix might be a good landing spot in the future..

There is no NMFA anynore. ABF will be negotiating on its own this time. YRC won't be negotiating until 2015 and there is no way the company will give up on the "new" work rules in the MOU's.

Talk in the midwest is they are probably going to be going after our health benes in 15, but thats just talk among the rank and file. Nothing would surprise with Hoffa and Johnsons negotiating for us.. aand you know they will be coming back telling us its the best offer they could come up with.

calif top pay in non -union so cal, is 20.30 pr hr...I have no idea how long it takes to get there, used to be two years, could be three now

Let's see. Non union is 20 and some change per hour and 52 cpm (technically 51.99 cpm) both after 3 years. Good benefits 90/10 plan and all paid for by the company for the whole family. I believe they will stop paying all of our health insurance once the premium increases come due to the new healthcare fiasco. Looks like we are all going union soon enough. NMFA is gone so I doubt it will do any real good for us. Maybe a pay raise and that week of paid vacation they lost. A teamster 401k though! Come on! Whenever I thought of a union job, I was thinking of that kick but pension!