FedEx Freight | When You Get A Ticket At 15+ Are You Suspended When You Show Them The Ticket The Next Day

You don’t have to give it t to them until the conviction! AKA after the court date.

You can get two over 15 before going to a driver review.
After the court date do I give them the citation also or just the conviction papers also is it better get it dismissed or is it better to have it changed to faulty the equipment and if I have it changed it sounds like to me I don't have to hand anything in or if it's dismissed how will they ever know do they pull random reports or what?

After the court date do I give them the citation also or just the conviction papers also is it better get it dismissed or is it better to have it changed to faulty the equipment and if I have it changed it sounds like to me I don't have to hand anything in or if it's dismissed how will they ever know do they pull random reports or what?
If you don’t tell them, I will...

It is very important that it’s either dismissed or changed to a moving violation of some kind. Preferably a failure to obey a traffic control device.

Some states are willing to change to a parking ticket, etc. but you don’t want to do that, or for some reason the original speed of 16 over still applies for FedEx.

1) dismissal
2) failure to obey
3) anything less than 15 over

That’s what you want your lawyer to do, in that order.

Then, only turn in your conviction, not the original citation.

It is very important that it’s either dismissed or changed to a moving violation of some kind. Preferably a failure to obey a traffic control device.

Some states are willing to change to a parking ticket, etc. but you don’t want to do that, or for some reason the original speed of 16 over still applies for FedEx.

1) dismissal
2) failure to obey

1) dismissal
2) failure to obey

That’s not true at all. Getting it changed to a non-moving violation such as a parking ticket will work just fine. The speeding part is erased from your record like it never happened and it will not appear on your mvr. At that point, you would tell nothing to FedEx because you were not convinced of anything that breaks policy.

That’s not true at all. Getting it changed to a non-moving violation such as a parking ticket will work just fine. The speeding part is erased from your record like it never happened and it will not appear on your mvr. At that point, you would tell nothing to FedEx because you were not convinced of anything that breaks policy.

That info came directly from my FSA...

You don’t have to give it t to them until the conviction! AKA after the court date.

You can get two over 15 before going to a driver review.
if you get 2- over 15mph speeding tickets or failure to obey a traffic device, your a goner! i know, it happened to 2 ppl already. And whatever you do, DON"T plead NO CONTEST cause that is like GUILTY to fedex..

i got a speeding and left lane violation in n.y. appealed ;got it knocked down to 2 expensive parking tickets. did not go on driving record
Wait a minute. You get cited for driving in the left lane in New York? Good heavens...we need your cops out west here!

no lawyer i just appealed it , went to court; clerk of court says i dont want to ruin your driving record so heres the deal; i said no record on license he said no and i said where do i pay-- no need to negotiate..... buy the way trooper did not appear at court