ABF | Who Does Magoo Drive For?

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
I quit reading the WDC forum board because it makes my blood pressure rise and I still want to be friends with Canary...but who does this clown "Magoo" drive for? Anyone seen one of his posts on any driving board or is he just a retired "political science" major without a job and has plenty of time to post about 1,000,000 times?? I'd like to see one of his posts on a truck line forum...

I quit reading the WDC forum board because it makes my blood pressure rise and I still want to be friends with Canary...but who does this clown "Magoo" drive for? Anyone seen one of his posts on any driving board or is he just a retired "political science" major without a job and has plenty of time to post about 1,000,000 times?? I'd like to see one of his posts on a truck line forum...

I'm sure Bro. Magoo himself would chuckle over that........he's got a pretty good sense of humor.......

HU3y6XG.jpg

I can only aspire to your Legendary status, Brother!
I sent Magoo a private message and he replied "I was an owner'/Operator for a number of years.

Note to Canary...I "glimpsed" at the WDC forum...you and I are 180 degrees apart on our political views, but even on our
ABF/Teamster positions..oh well...you are still my friend! But I ain't going over there for a while!

I sent Magoo a private message and he replied "I was an owner'/Operator for a number of years.

Note to Canary...I "glimpsed" at the WDC forum...you and I are 180 degrees apart on our political views, but even on our
ABF/Teamster positions..oh well...you are still my friend! But I ain't going over there for a while!

Thanks, Brother!,.....Just think of me as the same as Thomas Jefferson and James Madison during George Washington's first term,....
They called themselves the "Loyal Opposition....".....

Debate is healthy for political discourse,......As long as each person's definition of "debate",...is healthy, also.....

I can respect an opposite view,.....People develop views from life experiences,......How we remember those "life experiences" is where debate comes from.....

I can only aspire to your Legendary status, Brother!

I can only aspire to your Legendary status, Brother! Are you feeling ok? Do you have a fever? Have you taken to many meds today? After a statement like that, you really have gone out on a limb. I am a big fan of you & Seabreeze. But 'Legendary Status' seems to be a reach. May your limb be sturdy & no rot. The can snap off @ any time without warning. von.

Hey Canary. Do you think Jeff could design a box or something similar that we could check when you want to thank the one who likes your post. Kind of like that LAST thing that went on for a while. We could have endless check marks thanking on & on fo liking a post. Thank you for thanking me for thanking you. The possibilities are endless. To much? What do ya think? von.