XPO | Who is the number 1 DSR?

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
Who's the number 1 guy in the company with respect(of course) to Seniority? Drivers, not management. Does anybody know?

we've got a guy at our terminal out here on the west coast who is a day-one employee. But I think CCX started up before CWX, so anyone from back east probably has him beat.

I have been told by drivers from XCO that their number 1 man Jay V. is the oldest seniority driver from the old central area. (MAN I MISS THOSE DAYS)

I think CWX started first by 2 mo. I was 175 on the master ccx list in jan 85 tm let us see it. I have all most 27 yrs. might be number 50 now,or so. Been a long ride,it's time to go.....

I think CWX started first by 2 mo. I was 175 on the master ccx list in jan 85 tm let us see it. I have all most 27 yrs. might be number 50 now,or so. Been a long ride,it's time to go.....

Outstanding, good for you. I am going on 20 and will be gone soon. It was a good ride,till Jerry left.

Thats awsome that you have been around that long. You Big Strappers inspire me, I want to be the Big Strapper in my terminal but it will never happen, I was too old when I started and there alot of younger drivers who have strap on me. Oh well, you've got me by 20 years.

there is a guy at are barn that said he was hired before cwx officially opened and was part of the group of drivers that picked up the first trucks to take toall the terminals. We can just look a the list when we bid in the next few days and compare.

oh and since we are on the subject of 1st I always wanted to know who was the youngest guy to hit the million miles. I am on paces to hit it in maybe 3 years which would put me at 33 or 34 years old.

we have 2 DSR in my terminal X-j somewhere in NJ,they're not even the number 1,but they acted like they are,and acted that they're the best driver in the industry.biggest ass kisser,biggest RAT and on top of that they're setting up a bad example,and they're the driver trainer.if you kiss ass you'll be the number 1 driver and you'll get any position u want.1 of them doesn't have a bid,can't be late,comes in anytime he wants,pick his load..just make me sick....

we've got a guy at our terminal out here on the west coast who is a day-one employee. But I think CCX started up before CWX, so anyone from back east probably has him beat.

I talked to my number one driver at my terminal .. he is a day one employee and he told me CCX started first with 11 terminals and 24 employees. I also asked him what is his overall rank and he told me he is number 3 overall as of two years ago .. he thinks the number 1 guy is out of XAU as of two years ago