Yellow | Who is with me

I'm sure the Zollars family enjoyed a good belly laugh at this one. There would probably be more Yes votes next time! It seems the troops around here just cant get enough "anal-invasions" to satisfy their needs! Good try though. I like your spirit!!

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
—Ambrose Redmoon
but wtf, if your into anal invasions you could always earn a living if everything goes down

YRC only has to win once on you are gone - you have to win every time to keep your job..

GIVE IT UP! You are a steward? I doubt it ... you aint smart eenuff!

Im a Steward with 776 in carlisle pa. trust me brothers these co. big wigs are going all the way with there filings for article 8 section 4. ive been suspended for 30 days because of it..9 of us at the 135 terminial has been suspended for 30 days but they ****ed up by singeling me out and saying that my production for a day was very low. as you brothers know that production is not privy to our contract they cant use it against me. i cant help it if all my brothers are coming to me with questions about the idiots in command and the way they are doing things. what a joke this place is turning out to be..and my local isnt helping me very much at this point.I hope that the national level is a little more supportive.....more to follow?......stick with me brothers I need you more than ever.............

I CALL BULL!

You are a junior member on TB?

You are a steward in Carlisle?

You are asking for help on TB?

I will say you are full of it. You must be one of dollar bills managers or dildo bill himself ... more to follow?
you must think my friends at TB are stupid!

OH WAIT A MINUTE~!~

wild deuce
get my kicks on TB 66

Yes, He is a Steward in Carlisle. That's the problem with this forum. If it's not going on in your Barn ... You don't give a ::shit::. And this local really sucks!! They need to grow a set and fight back ,not cower in fear. Who's paying dues to them ... US. not the company.

Yes, He is a Steward in Carlisle. That's the problem with this forum. If it's not going on in your Barn ... You don't give a ::shit::. And this local really sucks!! They need to grow a set and fight back ,not cower in fear. Who's paying dues to them ... US. not the company.
This might be a good place to find some answers and get suggestions but it is not where you need your support. The real place support is needed is within your own workplace. If you are followed by your peers you will have the power to solve your problems. If not you are fighting a battle you cannot win.

This might be a good place to find some answers and get suggestions but it is not where you need your support. The real place support is needed is within your own workplace. If you are followed by your peers you will have the power to solve your problems. If not you are fighting a battle you cannot win.

It's sad to say,but getting unity on this dock will never happen. There are too many guys that are more worried about getting a 6th and 7 punch in each week . I think some of them would work for $10-$12 an hour.