ABF | Who jumped?

Looks like a 28 & a 48 combination. I think combination sets longer than two 28's are legal on that stretch of I 57. There was no mention of what caused the accident but the fact that two more vehicles were involved tells me a lot.

Looks like a 28 & a 48 combination. I think combination sets longer than two 28's are legal on that stretch of I 57. There was no mention of what caused the accident but the fact that two more vehicles were involved tells me a lot.
You cannot operate a 48’ and 28’ combination anywhere on I-57 in Illinois, or in Illinois anyplace else, Ted.

At 24 sec. a pup on it's side is visible with the nose pointed to what looks like a single axle van, at 35 sec. the van with swing doors with the converter gear still attached. The tractor was apparently destroyed which proabably also destroyed the dash cam. I hope there were witnessess that will tell what actually happened. That camera sure would help in the event of a lawsuit which usually happens with any commercial vehicle accident regardless of who was at fault.