WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

Papa, please share with the forum your epic fight to save the CSPF. I'm sure it is a real nail biter. Who would you like to play you in the made for T.V. movie, Clint Eastwood, Brad Pitt or Jim Parsons.

Papa, please share with the forum your epic fight to save the CSPF. I'm sure it is a real nail biter. Who would you like to play you in the made for T.V. movie, Clint Eastwood, Brad Pitt or Jim Parsons.

You REALLY are a lost soul... Get back on your meds

Papa, lets recap the last 2 years since the passage of MPRA, no prosecutions, lawsuits from the Obama administration. No lawsuit from pensions right org, Bernie sanders, any teamster retirees org. CSPF continues to bleed 2 billion a year. A CSPF ABFer continues to pay in over $17,000 a year into a pension fund that in 10 years won't even pay out PBGC because the insurance company is bankrupt. If I have mischaracterized the FIGHT please tell the forum of all the progress that has been accomplished. Please tell us of all the billions the FIGHTERS are going to collect. Please give details from Who, How much and When.

Papa, lets recap the last 2 years since the passage of MPRA, no prosecutions, lawsuits from the Obama administration. No lawsuit from pensions right org, Bernie sanders, any teamster retirees org. CSPF continues to bleed 2 billion a year. A CSPF ABFer continues to pay in over $17,000 a year into a pension fund that in 10 years won't even pay out PBGC because the insurance company is bankrupt. If I have mischaracterized the FIGHT please tell the forum of all the progress that has been accomplished. Please tell us of all the billions the FIGHTERS are going to collect. Please give details from Who, How much and When.
How about you answering the question. You have lied, Misrepresented yourself. So I like to know where you work and for how long.. I bet with you being a schizophrenic, and a pathological liar you will just avoid my question. Get back on your meds before it's too late.

Your not here for facts... You are only here to spread lies and deception.
I would bet you are not even a teamster. Ever since you joined you have lied about yourself and have misrepresented yourself. You better hope your employer don't catch you stealing time.

Bubba chump if you want to continue this charade, and if you want to talk to our about non union fool, who happens to be docker then come over to old school teamsters and continue it there. I will make it talk way for you oldschoolteamsters. Hope to see you there, but being a coward, and a liar you will not come...

Last edited:
I'm glad non union fool finally came out of the closet!!! Dockers eye shadow already gave him away. Is "oldschoolteamsters" the forum of last resorts for people who can't make a reasonable case for the point of view they are espousing. The trucking boards forum still would like you to tell us how much progress the FIGHTERS have made over the last 2 years since MPRA was passed. We need details, Who is going to pay, How much and When.

I'm glad non union fool finally came out of the closet!!! Dockers eye shadow already gave him away. Is "oldschoolteamsters" the forum of last resorts for people who can't make a reasonable case for the point of view they are espousing. The trucking boards forum still would like you to tell us how much progress the FIGHTERS have made over the last 2 years since MPRA was passed. We need details, Who is going to pay, How much and When.

I knew you were a coward. You cannot tell the truth, so I will be on old school teamsters if you like to continue your nonsense.

Papa, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way to old school teamsters!!!!!!!!!

I knew you were a gutless fool who is a pathological liar. There is no use talking to a bitter mental patient unable to comprehend and I am not going to waste any more time with someone whose only goal is to disrupt and spread lies. Carry on chump with whatever your mission is.

Papa, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way to old school teamsters!!!!!!!!!

You have to be under 35 years old...or you would understand what WE are fighting for....with each post you make, I only hope and pray you are not a driver, because if you are you have to be the dumbest one I have ever seen in my almost 20 years being on this website. Those who HAVE been involved with this fight since December 2014 know what is being done and in the order it is being worked to help ALL of us. You just joined in here May 2016....so WHERE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?....Just go and crawl back under your bed in Ohio and let the grownups handle this.....Merry Christmas.....KK

Dear k.k. , as a super moderator/staff member the tone of your post could be construed as threatening. I really think you owe me an apology for a perceived abuse of your position. the PBGC insures CSPF for a maximum payout of $35.75 a month for each year worked. Why do you think you are entitled to the full amount. especially since over 60 multiemployer plans have already been taken over. with no bail out. the Obama administration has failed to prosecute the brokerage firms who handled CSPF, do you really expect the trump administration to. Teamster companies can't afford to pay more. the brokerage firms aren't going to pay. congress just shot down the bail out for the united mine workers pension fund. I suggest you start fighting for the survival of ORGANIZED LABOR and the PBGC. CSPF cuts will be coming sooner than later.

k.k. move over "we are fighting", the new catch phrase is you have no clue. k.k. why do you think CSPF deserves a bail out when no other multi employer pension fund has got one? second what do you think the chances are of congress giving CSPF a bail out?

k.k. should congress bail out the 60 plus multi employer pension funds that have already gone bankrupt? pay their full pensions retroactively? how about the single employer pension funds that have gone broke?

k.k. move over "we are fighting", the new catch phrase is you have no clue. k.k. why do you think CSPF deserves a bail out when no other multi employer pension fund has got one? second what do you think the chances are of congress giving CSPF a bail out?
If you have to ask that question, then you DON'T have a clue to what is going on and the history of CSPF and President Reagan and WHY we should be bailed out by the Feds......the answers are all in this forum.....start back in the first post Freightmaster1 on this problem and read all and then get back to us....Merry Christmas. ..KK

k.k. should congress give everyone a pension equal to yours? after all it's their tax dollars you want to use to make your pension whole when CSPF goes bankrupt.

If you have to ask that question, then you DON'T have a clue to what is going on and the history of CSPF and President Reagan and WHY we should be bailed out by the Feds......the answers are all in this forum.....start back in the first post Freightmaster1 on this problem and read all and then get back to us....Merry Christmas. ..KK
since that was 35 years ago, don't you think 35 years was ample time to fix the problem? use your head k.k. . by the way it was carter that deregulated the trucking, airline and train industries. millions of union jobs lost. bill Clinton had both houses of congress and a filibuster proof senate for two years before newts republican revolution. he did nothing for labor. Obama the same. k.k. your answers are weak perhaps you should not be a super moderator!!!!!!!!!

There you go again.....Carter had nothing to do with the trusteeship of CSPF......REAGAN did....go read the homework assignment I gave you and come back after Christmas and there will be a test......Merry Christmas. ....KK