XPO | Who's The Highest Paid LTL Company In The Country--Estes Board

So if you work a lot of hours and put in a bunch of miles, you make a lot of money. What a fascinating concept.

They make more than us. AND they don't work the dock either. They're truly truck drivers. Fascinating concept.
Unless I mis-read the pay sheet image, their mileage rate is the same or a little less than ours.
If they make more, they deserve it because they drive a bumble bee with red wheels!

They make more than us. AND they don't work the dock either. They're truly truck drivers. Fascinating concept.

I'm glad we're flexible enough to work the dock, or run linehaul... You even said yourself, that you come in and barely get your 8 hours working the dock..or something close to that. You should be grateful for that. I do city, dock, and linehaul. I'm also glad we have only one board. And I don't care how much somebody else makes, I only care what goes into my bank account, which is a lot.

It does not matter who pays what .. it matters on how hungry YOU are ..

Not really man. I ran 3000 a week when I drove OTR pulling a flat into the Tri-State, but I now make more on a 330 mile meet and turn with CWF on that run with nothing else.

My vote is UPS and UPSF. That said, I'd rather have seniority at PJAX than be bottom man and the best company right.. I make more than 20 year drivers at UPS Parcel in a year in my home city. It all is what it is man..

You guys are nuts. Who the hell wants to work 60 hours a week year round to make $100k? No thanks. Give me an 8 and skate anyday. I can budget my money well enough to not need to make ridiculous amounts of money.

As far as highest paid Ive always heard its UPS Freight (UPS parcel is not an LTL company)...We are at $24.825/hr and 62.70 cpm.

You guys are nuts. Who the hell wants to work 60 hours a week year round to make $100k? No thanks. Give me an 8 and skate anyday. I can budget my money well enough to not need to make ridiculous amounts of money.

As far as highest paid Ive always heard its UPS Freight (UPS parcel is not an LTL company)...We are at $24.825/hr and 62.70 cpm.

I love making a ton of money at 60 or more. Don't you wished you got to work atleast everyday? Come on man..

I love making a ton of money at 60 or more. Don't you wished you got to work atleast everyday? Come on man..

It doesnt bother me too much. I have all my monthly bills down to $750, and that includes a mortgage. I enjoy having time off and not stressing about money.

And BTW, we here at Conway didn't start this thread, it was started on the Estes board....we here at conway, don't care what other people make..somebody just posted the link on this forum..