XPO | Who's The Highest Paid LTL Company In The Country--Estes Board

C
I'm glad we're flexible enough to work the dock, or run linehaul... You even said yourself, that you come in and barely get your 8 hours working the dock..or something close to that. You should be grateful for that. I do city, dock, and linehaul. I'm also glad we have only one board. And I don't care how much somebody else makes, I only care what goes into my bank account, which is a lot.
I don't understand... I come in and do city and dock work, sometimes for not even 8 hours, and I should be thankful when an Estes driver can work 10-12 a day and do it all in the truck? I don't understand the connection. Estes drivers are exactly that, drivers.

C
I don't understand... I come in and do city and dock work, sometimes for not even 8 hours, and I should be thankful when an Estes driver can work 10-12 a day and do it all in the truck? I don't understand the connection. Estes drivers are exactly that, drivers.

There are plenty of Conway drivers whom do 11 or 12 in the truck only too...every SC is different..if you don't have the work, well, you don't have the work..

I guess I am at the wrong barn, I wish I could work more than 25 on a weekly basis. I aint afriad to work 65 to 70 a week, kinda like those paychecks.

I think this should have been posted under the "Who Gives A S***" section.
You do your thing, they do theirs.
If you like what they do, go there.
Amazing how the color of the grass changes depending on where you are looking at it from.