Why did she do this ???

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Now I didn't watch the half time show that was time to get my eats on . So when I came back in some of the stragglers ( to the buffet table ) where saying they blurred part of the half time show . Well thanks to YouTube of course I found it . Why in the world would this person flip off people during the biggest show of the year ? And why did NBC blur it after she did it ?

The below clip is NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to figure out what the lyrics of this trash music was, but couldn't figure it out. I noticed the "blur out" during the halftime show, but didn't know why it happened. I thought maybe it was just a technology error. But clearly, she did flip off the crowd and cameras. The lyrics sounded something like the words "nuclear", "President", and "I don't give a s#%&". But, I don't understand that kind of babble. So maybe someone else knows the song. (if you want to call it a song)

She "performed" live by lip syncing. That's what happens when one has no talent. A flip off was her way of staying relevant. I hope someone removed the trash before they locked up after the game.

I think Madonna busted her ass...She don't have the moves anymore..Did you see how she had to get up..She had to roll over to get up...She needs to rewrite Like A Virgin,and title it ,Like An Old Woman.... they never should have allowed her to do that...She will look at this and be embarrassed.."Madonna..Take some advise from Cher,and just stand still next time"....

Madonna did have to make sure that she showed some skin though. She had a skirt on, but made sure that part of her dancing required her to be flipped upside down. She needs to learn to stand upright nowadays. She's an old lady. The halftime show was a flop in my opinion, and the commercials weren't quite as funny as usual either, with only a few exceptions.

She "performed" live by lip syncing. That's what happens when one has no talent. A flip off was her way of staying relevant. I hope someone removed the trash before they locked up after the game.
You're right. Nowadays they have to do something disrespectful or offensive to revive their careers. The league should make them sign a waiver stating that if they do anything inappropriate they lose part of their pay or get a fine. If they won't sign it.....don't book them.

My question is,"Who, in the NFL front office,previews these performances"? Shootin' the bird is not offensive to me, but to some it may be...Maybe her followers are dying out and CD sales are down..

My question is,"Who, in the NFL front office,previews these performances"? Shootin' the bird is not offensive to me, but to some it may be...Maybe her followers are dying out and CD sales are down..
I'm with ya. Shooting me the bird or telling me to go screw myself doesn't mean anything to me, but it's the most watched sporting event in the world, and supposed to be family friendly. The NFL staffers that hire some of these punks should be fired.

Just another dismal overproduced halftime piece of crap. I'd like to see them make it a tradition to have a military band perform at halftime.

I'm with ya. Shooting me the bird or telling me to go screw myself doesn't mean anything to me, but it's the most watched sporting event in the world, and supposed to be family friendly. The NFL staffers that hire some of these punks should be fired.

Goodell likes being an "open minded" Commish...

For the jesture made by MIA in the halftime show, NBC apologies... In other words,Kiss our ass..It's our network...We'll do what we want..Screw you...Obama loves us...

Maybe pick seats from the audience...and have the fans sitting in those seats compete for prizes on the feild. I would enjoy that ?