Estes | Why worry about freight levels when we have softball!!

Credits
Just puzzles me how this company as slow as it is, all a lot of the terminals think about is the softball game!! I could understand if we were busy to have a big time playing softball and having fellowship, but we have men who are not getting to work much at all, this concerns me!!!

horrible post. softball tourney happens at about the same time every year. we havnt had much freight since late last year. so with all the free time why not spend it playing americas past time??????

8 months of no freight and now you are worried?

The softball doesn't take time away from anything whether busy or slow. It's good for the participants and is probably the most exercise the majority ever get.

It's probably the only thing going right in the current state of affairs. If management could figure out that softball has "organization" to be successful, maybe the suits could remember college basics and start getting things together.

Have fun all, wish we had a team.

I am not saying that the softball tourney is a bad thing but its pretty bad times for us right now. We don`t have freight at many locations in the system, causing many drivers to miss two and three nights of work. Its seems like the company needs to focus more on getting business to keep many good drivers with a steady paycheck and some sense of security. I know of some drivers who are worried to death about what will unfold this winter, as freight levels really drop lower than they already are!!

I am not saying that the softball tourney is a bad thing but its pretty bad times for us right now. We don`t have freight at many locations in the system, causing many drivers to miss two and three nights of work. Its seems like the company needs to focus more on getting business to keep many good drivers with a steady paycheck and some sense of security. I know of some drivers who are worried to death about what will unfold this winter, as freight levels really drop lower than they already are!!

"WORRIED TO DEATH" Sir tell your friends there is no reason to be concerned. Everyone is hiring drivers. Please. Can you write your name on an application? I assume you can, so what on earth is there to worry to death about?

"WORRIED TO DEATH" Sir tell your friends there is no reason to be concerned. Everyone is hiring drivers. Please. Can you write your name on an application? I assume you can, so what on earth is there to worry to death about?

Nobody worth a darn is hiring up here that is worth changing jobs for. I know of 4 very good drivers that are gone as soon as they find a decent job. That really sucks. And we only have 13 line drivers now. Oh well as it sits that would leave one extra board driver left. At least until what is going to happen happens.

man dont you guy"s have anything good to say about estes you guy"s are always on here dogging your company it dont make since for employee"s of a company to complain,complain,complain,if you are not happy with estes then why dont you quit i see alot of companies out here looking for driver"s why dont you go to one of them companies and see how they will treat you. well then i guess we will hear the same one"s complaining on the other companies site. and you cant complain about tm"s cause i personALLY KNOW THE ONE IN NORFOLK, VA AND AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR JOB I KNOW YOU DONT HEAR NOTHING FROM HIM AND SURE THINGS ARE DONE BY THE BOOK.....

man dont you guy"s have anything good to say about estes you guy"s are always on here dogging your company it dont make since for employee"s of a company to complain,complain,complain,if you are not happy with estes then why dont you quit

i have some good things to say about estes, just seems to be less and less as more time goes by.

so why dont you take your own advice? since you dont like what is being posted then quit opening threads that you do not prefer. sometimes it takes a genius.....

i see alot of companies out here looking for driver"s why dont you go to one of them companies and see how they will treat you.

cool

now that i have your permission, i am on my way!

and you cant complain about tm"s cause i personALLY KNOW THE ONE IN NORFOLK, VA AND AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR JOB I KNOW YOU DONT HEAR NOTHING FROM HIM AND SURE THINGS ARE DONE BY THE BOOK.

HAHA ok since the TM in the middle of nowhere norfolk does what he is suppose to do, then all of the TM's do just as good a job?!?!?

HEAR ME NOW. i will not complain any longer about TMs.....

because you said i cant :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

man dont you guy"s have anything good to say about estes you guy"s are always on here dogging your company it dont make since for employee"s of a company to complain,complain,complain,if you are not happy with estes then why dont you quit i see alot of companies out here looking for driver"s why dont you go to one of them companies and see how they will treat you. well then i guess we will hear the same one"s complaining on the other companies site. and you cant complain about tm"s cause i personALLY KNOW THE ONE IN NORFOLK, VA AND AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR JOB I KNOW YOU DONT HEAR NOTHING FROM HIM AND SURE THINGS ARE DONE BY THE BOOK.....
That's what it's about here get it out so all will understand whats up to be ready when it happens at your yard.

I almost always have nothing but postive post about Estes. Also I will call it as it is when there is a good discussion going on. Maybe you should research posts and pay attention with whats what before expressing ignorant views. With all due respect:1036316054:

Maybe those boys from Idaho went on a road trip touring the country playing ball with Rob

Ya with no regards to seniority when it gets slow they rotate work so everyone suffers If it is really slow cut out some people

Look guys how can you call it getting screwed. That is the policies and since you work there I guess you'll except them or not I grabbed my head spun it around and left cuz it is better to be relaxed and not be stressed out about the job always