Yellow | Will not pay dues

Well who's paying for that 'brown bailout' ad. I for one am a big fan of UPS. UPS has supplied thousands of people an excellent wage and benefits for there familys. I personally think its a shame that an 'independant contractor' can do there work for peanuts. I see these independant contractors living in weekly motels. You can tell because they pull there vans (all letterered up ) right up to the front doors. When will see ads on here exploting the scam of this independant activity that has been proven in court to be illegal. Why would you have anti and non ads showing up on a forum (YRC) that employs union drivers ? I understand exactly what you mean Bob.

Just a side note, I do not pick the ads they come up by keywords in the ad but just because one person sees a particular one does not mean another does see it... it also places ads by your ip location.
Read the above post as to why . It's all done by keywords .
Well who's paying for that 'brown bailout' ad. I for one am a big fan of UPS. UPS has supplied thousands of people an excellent wage and benefits for there familys. I personally think its a shame that an 'independant contractor' can do there work for peanuts. I see these independant contractors living in weekly motels. You can tell because they pull there vans (all letterered up ) right up to the front doors. When will see ads on here exploting the scam of this independant activity that has been proven in court to be illegal. Why would you have anti and non ads showing up on a forum (YRC) that employs union drivers ? I understand exactly what you mean Bob.

Thanks for the reply DriverBob I know understand what was going on !!!

Oh, while I'm at it I want to remind the posters of T/B that one of our greatest Mods (Big "R") banned the phrase (********) from this board and out of respect for him and our posters with challenged individuals, I say keep the ban in place. May God rest his soul and keep you clowns in your place. Big "R" we miss you.

Yes and i was one of the rat's that sent a PM to Big R to get that word off of here.