TForce | Will UPS Freight be hiring anytime soon.

gklD3cq.jpg

They are telling us to file unemployment right now. I believe we will pick up within a month. But who knows. You will also make less than anyone starting before 7/31 by 1.70 a hour. But it's still a high paying job with great benefits.

I am willing to put in 4 years to reap the rewards.
Please excuse my ignorance but i was under the impression i will be starting at $17.70 on new contract. If this is incorect then what is the new pay..

Good luck getting an experienced driver for that.

Oh but an experienced driver will make the sacrifice of making just above min wage to “reap the benefits.”

Funny just a week ago everyone thought them benefits to reap weren’t gonna be there for them,, shows how secure they are

Oh but an experienced driver will make the sacrifice of making just above min wage to “reap the benefits.”

Funny just a week ago everyone thought them benefits to reap weren’t gonna be there for them,, shows how secure they are
Must still be bored over at OD there little boy.

YRCF in upstate ny start at $17.9469 HR for p&d/dock (you will live on the dock for years with no p&d except in the am after working 8 or 9 hours overnight) add 5% each year until your top rate is $22.13 an hour in year 3. YRC is a country club compared to UPS. UPS actually has rules.

Not sure how ignorant you would need to be to seek employment in the dead of winter with UPSF after what they just did to the bottom 25% of their people. if anything Upsf exists for the sole purpose of scratching the IBT,s back for letting them buy out of the central states pension fund. Make no mistake about it, Upsf is not a player in the LTL industry's future. they have made no headway in gaining market share. in fact they have lost market share over the last 10 years.

Not sure how ignorant you would need to be to seek employment in the dead of winter with UPSF after what they just did to the bottom 25% of their people. if anything Upsf exists for the sole purpose of scratching the IBT,s back for letting them buy out of the central states pension fund. Make no mistake about it, Upsf is not a player in the LTL industry's future. they have made no headway in gaining market share. in fact they have lost market share over the last 10 years.
I agree with you for the most part, but they are certainly a player in the market. UPS didn't spend big bucks on Cyoti Logistics for nothing, they haul much more freight than anyone imagines. We are just window dressing, I have been working with our Union for several years trying to figure out how much, when and where the contract freight goes, like finding a bigfoot. So many layers of crap, rerouting to make uneven routes, blatant off route dispatches, they are good at burying it... Truckload and LTL being run customer to customer that Terminal managers and local sales staff isn't even aware of..

Do yourself a favor and apply to a different LTL company. This company is horrible they treat their employees like trash. The environment is very toxic between management and employees. Good money and benefits but the rules and policy they have are absolutely ridiculous. You can ask most of the workers and they'll tell you that they wished it was still Overnite. I always thought Ups was the job to have but things have changed big time.

$17 to start sucks bad.
FXF is paying 23.xx to start 30.xx at 3 yrs

Not everyone plans to stay somewhere for 4+ years. Nowadays many switch after 1 yr.

I guess UPSF gets alot of applicants?

$17 to start sucks bad.
FXF is paying 23.xx to start 30.xx at 3 yrs

Not everyone plans to stay somewhere for 4+ years. Nowadays many switch after 1 yr.

I guess UPSF gets alot of applicants?
Not to mention UPSF makes full time employees wait 1 year for paid holidays, over 110 days to be covered by Teamcare benefits, City drivers get straight time paid for vacation days with no 1/52nd average. The health coverage looks good on paper but sometimes you will have to submit a claim 3 times before Teamcare will get around to paying legitimate Claims. As far as getting a lot of applicants? only because none of the above is disclosed in the online app. once this ::shit:: is discovered they don't come back for orientation.

I just started at FXF as a driver apprentice with a permit. I started about a month ago making over 20 an hour. I will be at a little over 30 at my third year. Benefits kick in on the first of the month after my 30th day. For example if I started today I would have all of my benefits, including paid holidays, July 1st. I don't know how good the insurance is since I've never used it.

I know UPSF had contact issues at the end of the last year, but I was still interested in applying once my obligation with fedex is complete. They have a great reputation. I didn't know it was that bad over there. I'll sit tight at FXF. And they're not as strict as uspf. My beard and tattoos are a non-issue.