Yellow | Will YELLOW Bring Back The Race Car?!

Why not they are flush with Bonus Money , Lets Go Racing !!
kid dad GIF

An old soul with an unabashed appreciation for all things country. Barely a novice. Hate to let any old story die.
Do you recall when they had a Convertible circuit?
Speedy wouldn't drive the convertibles after a bad wreck.
I can't remember who was driving Holman & Moody's car, but they needed a relief driver.
They threw Speedy in the car, he ran 2 laps, came back in the pits, said I don't drive these damn things and got out of the car.

Do you recall when they had a Convertible circuit?
Speedy wouldn't drive the convertibles after a bad wreck.
I can't remember who was driving Holman & Moody's car, but they needed a relief driver.
They threw Speedy in the car, he ran 2 laps, came back in the pits, said I don't drive these damn things and got out of the car.
So did you help build Darlington?

So did you help build Darlington?
Been there a few times.
Buck Baker won the last race at Darlington I attended.
I was at the first race on the big track at Daytona.
Lee Petty and Johnny Beachamp ran a dead heat.
It was a few days before they declared Petty the winner in 1959
I was at the first Charlotte race in 1960 won by Joe Lee Johnson.
I could see the fourth turn from my house when the track was built.
I was a big fan for years, but they've ruined racing, I haven't watched a race in 3 or 4 years.

Been there a few times.
Buck Baker won the last race at Darlington I attended.
I was at the first race on the big track at Daytona.
Lee Petty and Johnny Beachamp ran a dead heat.
It was a few days before they declared Petty the winner in 1959
I was at the first Charlotte race in 1960 won by Joe Lee Johnson.
I could see the fourth turn from my house when the track was built.
I was a big fan for years, but they've ruined racing, I haven't watched a race in 3 or 4 years.

Did u sit under the awning? I’ve heard that was quite an awakening experience?

Unser Blvd. (named after the Unser brothers) is a main highway through Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, NM.
There is an old story, maybe true, maybe not, about Bobby Unser taking a reporter downtown in Albuquerque and running three straight red lights, causing the reporter to cringe and duck.
Unser then came to a green light and screeched to a halt. Why are you stopping asked the reporter?
“Al might be coming from the other direction,” Bobby replied.

I quit watching for quite a few years, but this Larson kid has seriously peaked my interest. Winning on dirt and recovering his career after an ‘unfortunate incident.’ If F1 makes its presence known as it intend, it will be cool to see drivers cross over.
Larson got kicked for saying the N-word... Denny Hamlin trashed Asian people (Larson is part Asian) Hamlin got only sensitivity training... Hmmm!:chairshot:

LOWEST paid Drivers in the LTL with NO PENSION, I’m us YELLOW (YRC) drivers wouldn’t mind if they spent money on a race car. At least we have a job. ‍♂️♂️♂️