Yellow | Wondering what people are doing after the bankruptcy

For those that went thru the bankruptcy...What are you doing now?

• Unemployment

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Driving Truck or other LTL work

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Retraining/School

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Put in for retirement

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Another union job

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Something completely different

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Well, you're probably going to be sorry you asked, but here goes. After watching some programs about Lewis and Clark and their exploration and mapping of the western US I became curious about how they were able to do that. I learned they uses a sextant among other devices. Having wondered how sextants operate, I did a little research on the Internet and then (naturally for me anyway) had to have one and purchased a Davis Mark 15 sextant which just arrived an hour ago. So for the foreseeable future I'll be playing with my new toy and learning how to use it. It will join the surveying transit I bought a year or so ago as my location/mapping toys. What can I say, I have this anal curiosity about how things work and then have to have one (when reasonably possible). :smile new:
If you happen to use that new sextant navigating your way along their trail shoot me a message. I will buy you dinner on your way through. The trail passes less than 1/4 mile from my house.

If you happen to use that new sextant navigating your way along their trail shoot me a message. I will buy you dinner on your way through. The trail passes less than 1/4 mile from my house.
I got stuck in a snowbank just outside of Dupuyer, MT; ever been there?

I got stuck in a snowbank just outside of Dupuyer, MT; ever been there?
No sir. Never even heard of it. I will make sure I avoid it during the winter though.

Your pics look like you are living in Central valley or high desert of CA.

The current issues are the more accurate tools today do not line up well with established property lines.......................................
My buddy bought a new place and wanted to build a newer shop/garage had the surveys done and according to them half of his existing garage is on his neighbors property and half of his neighbor on the other side had his garage half way on his property........................................................township now looks at this survey as being the correct and he can't build until existing mess is settled.
It was not uncommon in the distant past for property boundaries to be set by measuring distance by counting paces. Different leg lengths, steep hills & deep valleys would make accuracy impossible. Just because a fence has been in place for 50 or more years does not make it a legal boundary. A few years back this area had a lot of natural gas wells drilled & pipelines layed. The companies had to establish legal property lines for both. Many people were upset & argued about the survey results. It was a weak argument in court that a fence that had been in place for two or three generations gave them the right claim the land.

Male Dancers & Male Dancers That Sing Required For Broadway & National Tour - Auditions In New York, NY, February 9, 2024

- THE LION KING BROADWAY & NATIONAL TOUR

Seeking Male Dancers & Dancers that can sing for the Broadway & National Tour - The Lion King. Please apply using your profile for further information....

Location: US Available to Members Based in: US Submission Dates: 5th Feb, 2024 - 8th Feb, 2024 Fee Offered: Fixed Fee - $2537 weekly minimum Company / Booker: *Members Only* Wish Me Luck !!

Male Dancers & Male Dancers That Sing Required For Broadway & National Tour - Auditions In New York, NY, February 9, 2024

Seeking Male Dancers & Dancers that can sing for the Broadway & National Tour - The Lion King. Please apply using your profile for further information....

Location: US Available to Members Based in: US Submission Dates: 5th Feb, 2024 - 8th Feb, 2024 Fee Offered: Fixed Fee - $2537 weekly minimum Company / Booker: *Members Only* Wish Me Luck !!
Biological male or identify as male? :idunno:

Wellll….that explains why you kept annoying everyone in the break room singing Can You Feel The Love Tonight…

And the report of some guy in the Pilot singing Hakuna Maburrito……