FedEx Freight | Working 3 days a week...

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
My run was canceled on Tuesday and Thursday for a "little" snow. Man... am I going to have to come out there to Denver and teach you guys how to drive in 2 foot of snow? Why can't it snow on a Monday or Friday?

How was your week?

Worked all week , through the snow and ice, although my meet( thats right i said my meet:biglaugh:) had it worse than I did..:smilie_132:

you go show em ,I would stay home you betcha anytime I dont have to take this junk out on the highway in the inclement conditions is fine with me most helpless P.O.S on the road I never drove trucks so helpless in the snow go ahead tell me I dont know how to drive and all that crap whatever this place is not my first rodeo thats for shure

you go show em ,I would stay home you betcha anytime I dont have to take this junk out on the highway in the inclement conditions is fine with me most helpless P.O.S on the road I never drove trucks so helpless in the snow go ahead tell me I dont know how to drive and all that crap whatever this place is not my first rodeo thats for shure

I agree they are pretty lame on bad roads......I don't know you well enough to tell ya "You don't know how to drive". I just figure everyones comfort level and motivation is different..... Truck Safe Brother :TR10driving03:

Sounds like Santa needs an upgraded sleigh!!!