XPO | Workmens Comp and ConWay

while on comp you must now pay for your medical coverage, this changed as before it was on a percent basis nothing earned nothing paid for medical.

I hope you stay with conway after your claim.Take it from me, a claim on your background will send emloyers running in the opposite direction.I filed in 01, and am have been turned down to this day even after orientation.no surgery or medication, no drugs and pass all physicals,(cleared by DOT dr, and yes I tell them about it)clean driving record and still no job. I understand companies being cautious, but not everybody is out to scam them, some people are actually honest and want to work ! ok I'll jump off the soap box.....

:funky:

There are some things a prospective new employer doesnt need to know...that would be one of them...

Yeah but now a days if you go with a company that checks backgrounds or DAC your screwed because it will come up. I rather not get fired for lying and to know I was upfront to a company even though they did not want to give me a fair shake. Well, Life is good, something will come along.....

I hope you stay with conway after your claim.Take it from me, a claim on your background will send emloyers running in the opposite direction.I filed in 01, and am have been turned down to this day even after orientation.no surgery or medication, no drugs and pass all physicals,(cleared by DOT dr, and yes I tell them about it)clean driving record and still no job. I understand companies being cautious, but not everybody is out to scam them, some people are actually honest and want to work ! ok I'll jump off the soap box.....

:funky:
I don't know CCXNOBODY, but by reading his posts, I'm sure that he has all of I's dotted and his T's crossed. He isn't going anywhere.:1036316054:

Yeah but now a days if you go with a company that checks backgrounds or DAC your screwed because it will come up. I rather not get fired for lying and to know I was upfront to a company even though they did not want to give me a fair shake. Well, Life is good, something will come along.....

conway doesnt use DAC...and the only info they release to a prospective employer is the fact that you worked for them...nothing else, it would open them up to the potential of lawsuits...so they dont...and my new job will be many many miles and states away from this job...so i am not too worried about it...

I don't know CCXNOBODY, but by reading his posts, I'm sure that he has all of I's dotted and his T's crossed. He isn't going anywhere.:1036316054:

You know, he must not be doing something right...even if a prospective employer knows about your injury, they would only be liable for further injury...nothing at all with the current or past injury...yes, what one doesnt know, will not hurt that one providing they never know...besides...i may even be out of truck driving..havent decided yet.