XPO | WOW! I cannot believe more not said about the 5%

This is interesting in that with the consistent take backs or "benefit" degradations over the years we have become conditioned or acclimatized. We now expect these violations and lies and as a result, we quickly skip to the bargaining stage.

"I'll gladly give up my 5% wage take back for my vacations" -or- "If we can get our pension back then they can keep the sick days they stole from us." And the list goes on.

Maybe our lack of trust in the almighty Conway leadership has become universal, but just not apparent.

During the process of the accepting of these competitive inducing take backs, we experience grief;

• Denial
  • Anger
  • Bargaining
  • Depression
  • Acceptance
At first, it was hard for most to believe that the benevolent Conway could take from us as they did. All that stuff over the years was forgotten so these fresh wounds were hard to comprehend. Then we got pissed! Now we are looking to belly up to the table and make a deal??? Yeah, right!

It looks as though we need a little depression around here.......

If it's any consolation, I'm a little slow and have not yet progressed beyond anger as a result of our ancient and little thought about pension takeaway. If we forget our history, we are doomed to repeat it......or better yet; have it repeated to us.

If it's any consolation, I'm a little slow and have not yet progressed beyond anger as a result of our ancient and little thought about pension takeaway. If we forget our history, we are doomed to repeat it......or better yet; have it repeated to us.

Very difficult to get past it, keeps sneakin' back in.

Very difficult to get past it, keeps sneakin' back in.
It sneaks back in every week we have to look at those stupid videos. I am sick and tired of seeing John L.'s face almost every week.
Personally , I always looked for Con-Way to cut pay when they got a chance. They started up the Different Con-Way's with the goal of shutting down CF. in the plan.( Which they deny) Now that CF. is gone it's time to cut us back.
The recent recent problems with the economy was the perfect chance they were waiting for.