Estes | wow this is a rough one [YRCW]

If something bad does happen, our good friends at YRC have to remember the freight is not going away...

Different color truck... Different color truck...

Same job, and most likely get your ten percent back, among other GOOD things. :shift: :shift: :shift:

That's right! Same job in a better colored truck. If you do the math they will probably be getting more $ over here anyhow. I doubt they will get turned down to switch companies if it comes to that point some day. I seen quite a few a ex unioner's over the years. I had not realized there were so many until recently. Lots of ex unoin drivers working here.

I agree I hate to see it happen but just remember the are still going to jobs. not everybody will get one but a lot will. good luck it just sucks its happening.

I say give it [bid] to the driver that makes the best pan of lasagne ........ linger longer

If something bad does happen, our good friends at YRC have to remember the freight is not going away...

Different color truck... Different color truck...

Same job, and most likely get your ten percent back, among other GOOD things. :shift: :shift: :shift:
I sure hope so... I'm tired of being laid off and when I do work, working for people who can't run a lemonade stand.

We need some good accounts. We just have those scratch and sniff customers right now. Hopefully we will get some good accounts if stuff does hit the fan. I saw where lowes and some other big companies are taking an unexpected hit right now. I doubt their expectations were set very high to begin with. This country is in big trouble. I bet hurricane Bill will be welcomed with open arms if it reaches the U.S.

We need some good actions. We just have those scratch and sniff customers right now. Hopefully we will get some good actions of stuff does hit the fan. I saw where lower and some other big companies are taking an unexpected it right now. I doubt their expectations were set very high to begin with. This country is in big trouble. I bet hurricane Bill will be welcomed with open arms of it reaches the U.S.
Yep,your right as rain mildew,bad storms are good for the economy