XPO | XAN Winning trucker

Winning trucker - lehighvalleylive.com

:shift::clap:
1st place state drivers recieve $1000.00 prize money.
conway had 71 first place drivers.

1st place driver's at the state level win safety points and a trophy. Points from Con-Way and the trophy or plaque from the state association. If the driver competes at the national level and wins he will receive 1000.00 dollars from the ATA, and from Con-Way he will receive a new Ford F-150. Just don't need a misunderstanding about the way the prizes work. Congratulations to Bob Dolan as he is a great person.

1st place driver's at the state level win safety points and a trophy. Points from Con-Way and the trophy or plaque from the state association. If the driver competes at the national level and wins he will receive 1000.00 dollars from the ATA, and from Con-Way he will receive a new Ford F-150. Just don't need a misunderstanding about the way the prizes work. Congratulations to Bob Dolan as he is a great person.

Those prizes are awesome! :thumbsup:

Congradulations to Mr Dolan and good luck @ nationals.

I wish FX gave a Grand prize like that for winning at Nationals....Although we do get $1000 for winning 1st at the state level.

Again Congrats to Mr Dolan.

Congradulations to Mr Dolan and good luck @ nationals.

I wish FX gave a Grand prize like that for winning at Nationals....Although we do get $1000 for winning 1st at the state level.

Again Congrats to Mr Dolan.

Congratulations to all the drivers who participated. Everyone of you did well no matter what place you came in.

I was lucky enough to meet Mr. Dolan this last weekend at the championship practice. He is a good man and a very skillful driver. I look forward to seeing him again in Pittsburgh.:shift: