XPO | XNW - tales from the crypt

imported_Bubba22

TB Lurker
Credits
Lets hear from those who have ejoyed the hospitality of our glorious service center.:biglaugh:
Stories about the constantly overflowing urinals and toilets :puke: are welcome, so too are stories about the ever broken and malfunctioning fuel pumps, tales of the shop that is not a shop and that we've been told to imagine it doesn't exist. :shock: will be accepted also. Looking for a chock block or a broom or a shovel [no, not to scoop up the crap on the floor of the mens room] GOOD LUCK, come on spill the beans. Forklifts that don't start or those that have severly mismatched tires, not to mention the ice arena in the yard ---etc, bring them on.:cuss:
Come on all you FAC drivers lets hear from you !

Lets hear from those who have ejoyed the hospitality of our glorious service center.:biglaugh:
Stories about the constantly overflowing urinals and toilets :puke: are welcome, so too are stories about the ever broken and malfunctioning fuel pumps, tales of the shop that is not a shop and that we've been told to imagine it doesn't exist. :shock: will be accepted also. Looking for a chock block or a broom or a shovel [no, not to scoop up the crap on the floor of the mens room] GOOD LUCK, come on spill the beans. Forklifts that don't start or those that have severly mismatched tires, not to mention the ice arena in the yard ---etc, bring them on.:cuss:

Why don't you tell everyone what you really feel

Don't hold nothing back driver.

No doubt...don't hold back now.

If you get more people making detailed replies, the Black Helicopters might have to be dispatched.

Where's XNW located?

No doubt...don't hold back now.

If you get more people making detailed replies, the Black Helicopters might have to be dispatched.

Where's XNW located?

You're killin' me!!!

OOPS!...I don't think I am allowed to say that!!!

Nevermind!!!:poster_oops:

Rat :loser:

Newburg NY.
It's not what I feel it's the absolute truth, disgusting as it may be.
There will be more replies to confirm what I've stated, I hope. :woohoo1:

Not from here as your out of our reach but keep it up and you'll see some peeps that run it.

I don't think there are a lot of eastern seaboard drivers on here so git 'er goin'.

Newburg NY.
It's not what I feel it's the absolute truth, disgusting as it may be.
There will be more replies to confirm what I've stated, I hope. :woohoo1:

You have not stated anything that is untrue. I have yet to have paper towels available to dry my hands this year. I have also never seen more wasted time at the end of the night waiting for loads. Where did you guys find this Marty character? It is routine to get out of there at 8:00 or 9:00 AM on a Saturday.

One Saturday I was already back from Newark as the last guy and the first few just left Newburgh. I don't know exactly how many got picked up that morning but it was quite a few. 4-8 out of about 12-14 I believe.

We could start a new Marty thread for XNW's fine FOS.

How can anyboby be getting p/u when the higher powers are screaming to load directs and H/L.I forgot,my bad those get put on vans.I can understand when the weather gets bad,but then again what in the **ll are we doing out in an ice storm or blizzard.

Where do you guy's hide the full propane tanks? The rack by the door always seems to be empty tanks only. Someone said they completely ran out of propane a while back.

How can anyboby be getting p/u when the higher powers are screaming to load directs and H/L.I forgot,my bad those get put on vans.I can understand when the weather gets bad,but then again what in the **ll are we doing out in an ice storm or blizzard.

Pure's are not the problem. The weather has been to a degree. We play musical loads for up to an hour at the end of every night. There is always confusion about how many trailers we have and what can/does go where. I am not embellishing when I say 8 of us have stood there with the FAC over for 45 minutes waiting to get two loads heading in the right direction. This is a nightly occurrence.

When you go to hook, chances are the wheel chocks are frozen to the ground with the other debris somewhere behind your wheel. The plow seems to create a hump of ice and snow right in front of your trailers so you really have to be careful with your dolly. It is not my favorite place to go by any means. Then again, I will go where they tell me and I will like it whether I like it or not..

Did my first L/H (day) in 3+ years to XNW last week after some freight was delayed due to a weather related traffic tie-up somewhere near there. Well to tell the truth it wasn't to bad at all. One of the FOS's (Tom?) was a great help arriving/dipatching us (no passwords) and getting us in and out there ASAP. A helluva lot better than NJ that's for sure.... Besides being back on the flex again I was able to make some much needed $$$. It's our longest run @ 384miles R/T

Did my first L/H (day) in 3+ years to XNW last week after some freight was delayed due to a weather related traffic tie-up somewhere near there. Well to tell the truth it wasn't to bad at all. One of the FOS's (Tom?) was a great help arriving/dipatching us (no passwords) and getting us in and out there ASAP. A helluva lot better than NJ that's for sure.... Besides being back on the flex again I was able to make some much needed $$$. It's our longest run @ 384miles R/T

I was the only one caught in the road closure Friday so you must have been waiting on me. I rolled in at 6:30 AM and still spent over 2 hours on the dock.

For you guy's in the Mid-West, XNW is like XCW without all the freight. That sun is pretty high by time you depart on a Saturday morning.

They have run out of propane many times.
They have run out of fuel many times also.
No brooms--drivers fault, they break them on purpose.
No chock blocks--drivers fault, they crush them on purpose or steal them.
No paper towels in the overflowing mens room--drivers fault, they steal it.
Etc.---etc.---etc.
By the way I think Marty came over from UPS, can't you tell.:nutkick:

I was the only one caught in the road closure Friday so you must have been waiting on me. I rolled in at 6:30 AM and still spent over 2 hours on the dock.

For you guy's in the Mid-West, XNW is like XCW without all the freight. That sun is pretty high by time you depart on a Saturday morning.

How bad XCW is depends on which way you're going.

If you are out of the east they keep you till breakfast loading vans, but if you are out of the west, they find it important to get you going home as soon as you've got loads.

They have run out of propane many times.
They have run out of fuel many times also.
No brooms--drivers fault, they break them on purpose.
No chock blocks--drivers fault, they crush them on purpose or steal them.
No paper towels in the overflowing mens room--drivers fault, they steal it.
Etc.---etc.---etc.
By the way I think Marty came over from UPS, can't you tell.:nutkick:

Sounds like par-for-the-course management.

Blame it all elsewhere and fail to take responsibility.

Don't be offended BoxBoss!

the shop @ xnw nicest bathroom there. clean, hot water and water stays in the bowl not on the floor.

yea and your point is i use to run their all the time/////

there is nothing like when its 200 am and you need to take a you know what
and the mens room is flooded with solid waste man i never puked like that before it was disgusting of corse nothing was done had to wait till 430 am then go to the t a and do my thing

there is nothing like when its 200 am and you need to take a you know what
and the mens room is flooded with solid waste man i never puked like that before it was disgusting of corse nothing was done had to wait till 430 am then go to the t a and do my thing

They only have one bathroom?