XPO | XPO Pay Rates

icuicp

TB Veteran
Credits
Listening to two drivers talk I heard one say if you relocate from a higher paying location to a lower paying terminal , you keep the higher pay.

I always imagined your pay would be adjusted to your location.

What is the truth in this situation?

Listening to two drivers talk I heard one say if you relocate from a higher paying location to a lower paying terminal , you keep the higher pay.

I always imagined your pay would be adjusted to your location.

What is the truth in this situation?
So if you keep the higher pay rate do you keep the OT after 8 too? If this was true then many driver in the NE would move south

If you go from a lower paying one to a higher paying one you stay at the lower rate.
That would take away incentive for an experienced already trained driver to transfer and stay with XPO when they could go to a new company and maybe have a better situation.

If you go from a lower paying one to a higher paying one you stay at the lower rate.
That would take away incentive for an experienced already trained driver to transfer and stay with XPO when they could go to a new company and maybe have a better situation.

Hopefully someone who's actually went through the process chimes in with accurate information about how the pay works.

Hopefully someone who's actually went through the process chimes in with accurate information about how the pay works.
I’m pretty sure a transferring driver gets the prevailing wage of the new terminal Lower or higher.

I just reached out and confirmed with a driver who doesn't work here any more, when he transferred in 2017 from the Dakota region, he took a pay cut. He said our top rate at the time was their starting rate.

I just reached out and confirmed with a driver who doesn't work here any more, when he transferred in 2017 from the Dakota region, he took a pay cut. He said our top rate at the time was their starting rate.
So how did he take a pay cut if the Dakota region top rate was there starting rate. Sounds like he got a raise

Does x.p.o make you wait 90 days before your seniority kicks back in? That's what Estes does. You can bid on a run if available, but you are at the bottom of the list till your 90 days passes.