Yellow | Yellow Corporation Assets Selling in Upcoming Unreserved Auctions

its going to be interesting watching these auctions. They use a system that extend the bid time every time someone bids. There is also an increased bid increment above certain dollar amounts.

Here's a nice swamp holly unit going cheap..................https://www.rbauction.com/idp/2007-volvo-vnm-4x2-truck-tractor-sa?invId=14458164&id=ci&auction=orlando-fl-2024353

VNM.md.png
This one will soon be doing border crossings at Eagle Pass for Coop de Mexico beet shuttles.

its going to be interesting watching these auctions. They use a system that extend the bid time every time someone bids. There is also an increased bid increment above certain dollar amounts.
Yes, it only closes when it's the stated closing time AND the auction has gone two minutes without a bid. Frankly, I had to get off the site when I saw a pair of 2022 dollies go for $15 each in near-new condition. By the time the purchaser(s) settle up the bid, the buyer's premium and the transaction fee they will have bought a nearly new dolly for $235. Each tire and wheel is worth more than that.

Last edited:
Its sad how cheap the tractors went for.
The whole thing is enough to cause tears to the eyes of grown men. I have to wonder if Ritchie did all they were supposed to do to market the fleet? As stated earlier, it's terrible to see 2-year-old converter dollies in beautiful condition going for $15. The final cost with fees added in is $235 each on these, plus tax.

Last edited:
The whole thing is enough to cause tears to the eyes of grown men. I have to wonder if Ritchie did all they were supposed to do to market the fleet? As stated earlier, it's terrible to see 2-year-old converter dollies in beautiful condition going for $15. Good grief, the taillights are worth more than that!
A friend of mine had an old international with a sleeper that he couldn't sell. I told him to sell it at Ritchie Brothers in Fort Worth. He got $10,000 more than he thought he would get. He was quite pleased and ready to pay the commission.

A friend of mine had an old international with a sleeper that he couldn't sell. I told him to sell it at Ritchie Brothers in Fort Worth. He got $10,000 more than he thought he would get. He was quite pleased and ready to pay the commission.
I would be too in that circumstance. Sadly, that's clearly not what happened with Yellow's fleet

Yes , in fact they are going to use the new Store with peat moss. If you grow beets in your vegetable garden, you can make them last longer by harvesting them and storing them in a root cellar with peat moss, sawdust, or sand. Place two inches of sand, sawdust, or peat moss in a sturdy box, and then add a layer of beats atop the material without stacking the beets on top of each other. Then, cover the beets with another layer of peat moss, sawdust, or sand, submerging them in two inches of the material. Keep in a cool, dark, and dry storage area, checking on them monthly. If the beets remain firm and without blemishes, they are good to use; if some are moldy, remove them from the storage container, so they do not infect other beets. !!
Don't forget, you can use the moldy ones for penicillin. :6799: