Yellow | Yellow Rivals Scoop Up Truck Terminals in Bankruptcy Auction

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Last edited:
The resurrection gets another nail in the coffin. YELLOW is not coming back. And that is a good thing for ABF and XPO. The time to end the appalling conditions at Yellow companies arrived far too late. I feel for the people who have been affected. However the bankruptcy should have been evident to even a casual observer.

The only reason this company went into bankruptcy and immediate liquidation was because corrupt board members allowed Apollo Capital to call the shots and in order to get their loan repaid quickly so they could move on to other ventures. MFN & Citadel jumped in bought out their loan and figured they can make money on the remaining bankruptcy liquidation. So is the way of Financial Parasites.

The only reason this company went into bankruptcy and immediate liquidation was because corrupt board members allowed Apollo Capital to call the shots and in order to get their loan repaid quickly so they could move on to other ventures. MFN & Citadel jumped in bought out their loan and figured they can make money on the remaining bankruptcy liquidation. So is the way of Financial Parasites.
How appropriate. The largest parasite of the freight industry is being consumed by financial parasites.

Do you believe in Santa Claus, too? Yellow has joined C-F, NationsWay, Foreway and all the rest, on the trash heap of history.
honestly this makes me sad. that great companies like Roadway, Yellow, Cf and so many others have gone down. some better than others but still it is sad . alot of you guys are 1st gen or 2nd gen or even 3rd gen teamsters in transportation / trucking and this is just about the death knell of that .......... whats left really ABF.......... they will last 5-10 years at the most ... T force.. they are not an LTL player... to be honest.. just riding coat tails of their small package.............

honestly this makes me sad. that great companies like Roadway, Yellow, Cf and so many others have gone down. some better than others but still it is sad . alot of you guys are 1st gen or 2nd gen or even 3rd gen teamsters in transportation / trucking and this is just about the death knell of that .......... whats left really ABF.......... they will last 5-10 years at the most ... T force.. they are not an LTL player... to be honest.. just riding coat tails of their small package.............
These Teamster hating lowlifes in here are getting their wish, when all of the teamster companies are gone and they are back making $15 an hour because they are too ignorant to get a job in another field, that's what's really going to be funny!

The resurrection gets another nail in the coffin. YELLOW is not coming back. And that is a good thing for ABF and XPO. The time to end the appalling conditions at Yellow companies arrived far too late. I feel for the people who have been affected. However the bankruptcy should have been evident to even a casual observer.
Al my good friend no one expected a resurrection ever............ but a chance at getting a job.. without the stigma of this doomed ship we have road to the bottom..maybe. might be easier for my " working class friends " those skilled in driving or running a fork lift .. but for us white collar people ... well maybe not so much.. it is what is ...............

These Teamster hating lowlifes in here are getting their wish, when all of the teamster companies are gone and they are back making $15 an hour because they are too ignorant to get a job in another field, that's what's really going to be funny!
I dont know I think they got their big contracts.......... this time around.........Did yellow NO ( and those that worked for them both sides suffer for it maybe) ............... just have to see how it shakes down later.......... no clue .......... we will see in a couple years ....................................................................................................no reason to be bitter after the fact.............. just pick up the pieces and go on with it!

I dont know I think they got their big contracts.......... this time around.........Did yellow NO ( and those that worked for them both sides suffer for it maybe) ............... just have to see how it shakes down later.......... no clue .......... we will see in a couple years ....................................................................................................no reason to be bitter after the fact.............. just pick up the pieces and go on with it!
I don't know where people get that we didn't make good money? We got paid around $37hr when you accounted for our health and welfare contributions. I know it's hard for most people to comprehend when they see $32 on a check stub per hour and then don't pay attention to the minus $260 a month or more for a family contribution, plus the minus amount for pretax 401k that could be worth nothing in 6 months . But yellow was far from the bottom of the barrel like most of these fellas work for! šŸ˜œ