Yellow | Yellow Road drivers

I worked in Cincinnati as a road driver for 7 years. Lost job due to change of operations in 2013.
I'm curious too. I've thought about going back but not if they're going to be going by Holland work rules, out 5-6 days.

Its great and trucks are stacked up waiting for drivers and no worry of speeding tickets with 62mph truck and newer boardwalk style mirrors & now as a signing bonus they are putting new pretty YELLOW stickers on the doors too , come on over just tell em that Wongway send you so I get my 15% bonus for a new hire !!!!
167386322_3809072745853498_6830637356782007651_n.jpg

Its great and trucks are stacked up waiting for drivers and no worry of speeding tickets with 62mph truck and newer boardwalk style mirrors & now as a signing bonus they are putting new pretty YELLOW stickers on the doors too , come on over just tell em that Wongway send you so I get my 15% bonus for a new hire !!!!
167386322_3809072745853498_6830637356782007651_n.jpg
Hope they saved me a new tandem governed @ 46, with yrc on the door, or I’ll quit.

Why doesn't anyone recommend working at Yellow anymore? Unstable?
Low pay?
Just curious!!!
It's a good job. Our company paid health and welfare more than makes up the difference in pay. Don't let these jokers on here tell you otherwise. In 3 - 5 years you'll be bumping up against $100k/year.
I worked for 2 non-union LTL carriers back in the 90's. I pray to God I NEVER have to revisit that nightmare again. .lol
Now Yellow has money to burn. Come on over and get you some. .lol
Good luck buddy. ✌

It's a good job. Our company paid health and welfare more than makes up the difference in pay. Don't let these jokers on here tell you otherwise. In 3 - 5 years you'll be bumping up against $100k/year.
I worked for 2 non-union LTL carriers back in the 90's. I pray to God I NEVER have to revisit that nightmare again. .lol
Now Yellow has money to burn. Come on over and get you some. .lol
Good luck buddy. ✌
Now Yellow has money to burn., yes you are 115% correct they have always had money to burn , they just was very good at fooling the yes sheep over the years !!