XPO | Yellow Terminal Acquisition in Plainfield, IN

ScotchNeat

TB Veteran
Credits
The former Yellow terminal is within 6 miles of our existing terminal. Does anyone have any information as to how the company plans on putting it to use once they get it up and running?

The former Yellow terminal is within 6 miles of our existing terminal. Does anyone have any information as to how the company plans on putting it to use once they get it up and running?
The last thing I read was that XPO is planning to update and fix up the newly acquired property and have then up and running in the 2024 and 2025. I look to see if I can find the article

The last thing I read was that XPO is planning to update and fix up the newly acquired property and have then up and running in the 2024 and 2025. I look to see if I can find the article
Yeah, I read something like that. I guess what I'm wondering is will they sell the existing terminal and move all operations to the newly acquired terminal, or will they split up the Indy operation. Perhaps working city OPS out of the original terminal and moving the FAC to the new building.

Yeah, I read something like that. I guess what I'm wondering is will they sell the existing terminal and move all operations to the newly acquired terminal, or will they split up the Indy operation. Perhaps working city OPS out of the original terminal and moving the FAC to the new building.
Well I guess time by tell. I see them cutting barns, slimming down, and consolidating operations. In one article they said their prize win was the Carlisle, Pa place. There are 3 FAC within a 100 or so miles of that place.

Well I guess time by tell. I see them cutting barns, slimming down, and consolidating operations. In one article they said their prize win was the Carlisle, Pa place. There are 3 FAC within a 100 or so miles of that place.
What you say is probably more accurate than what I'm thinking

So anyway I got an answer to my question I presented in the OP. So it seems the plan is to move the re-ship operation to the former Yellow terminal and keep the existing terminal for the city operation. Hopefully this move will help XIN improve the process at both locations. Perhaps the company plans on doing something similar in other cities where they purchased a nearby Yellow terminal.