TForce | Your Supplement will Seal the Deal!

WTF are you talking about????? Elvis out...

what part don't you understand....work at will state can fire you for any reason at all....now in contract as shown under article they have to have just cause....with all due respect not trying to be a smart a@@

what part don't you understand....work at will state can fire you for any reason at all....now in contract as shown under article they have to have just cause....with all due respect not trying to be a smart a@@

I'm sorry brother. My bad. I misunderstood your post. Elvis out and chastised....

now that this bus has gone aound the block and were back at the starting point, Just cause means that you can't be fired for any reason.

Except for "extreme seriousness" But we do not yet know what the company is going to call extreme seriousness.

now that this bus has gone aound the block and were back at the starting point, Just cause means that you can't be fired for any reason.

Except for "extreme seriousness" But we do not yet know what the company is going to call extreme seriousness.

Watch out for that tree branch!:TR10driving03:

KK..you being with the union, with experience and all, let me pose the question to you....

What if they don't agree to the requested supplements or work rules you'd like added...what course of action does the union have? if any?

With the contract we have do you really need to ask such a question? :duh:

little-o...the sticks you use to poke holes are getting smaller and smaller.

His posts use to irritate the sh!tt out of me. But I am starting to appreciate his input. He keeps us thinking. Although he is quite cynical. I personally think this will all work it's way into a fair agreement. Call me crazy. But I truly believe it's not only in our best interest but the companies as well.Elvis out...

His posts use to irritate the sh!tt out of me. But I am starting to appreciate his input. He keeps us thinking. Although he is quite cynical. I personally think this will all work it's way into a fair agreement. Call me crazy. But I truly believe it's not only in our best interest but the companies as well.Elvis out...

Ok you F-in CRAZY!!!!!! And yes I helped you see that little o had a purpose.....Thank you ....Thank you very much.....

My feeling is that you have nothing to worry with regard to "just cause." It'll all have to be done fairly and they need people to haul freight. They're objective won't be to get rid of everyone, but rather to increase our ranks so that they can handle more freight. There will be some trimming of the fat, but for the most part, all of our jobs are ours to lose.

My feeling is that you have nothing to worry with regard to "just cause." It'll all have to be done fairly and they need people to haul freight. They're objective won't be to get rid of everyone, but rather to increase our ranks so that they can handle more freight. There will be some trimming of the fat, but for the most part, all of our jobs are ours to lose.

Just leave the woopy cushions and hand buzzers at home.....

He is in the death throws of his rhetoric, he has even gone back to the 401k issue. I think he ran out of material. :smilie_132:

guys get real, I have sais since day one, This contract is not in our best intrest it is full of holes and the majority of people will break even with there money.

All of the antiunion stuff was thrown at me from the diehard pro-union guys, becuase they couldn't disagree with what I have been saying for the past year.

Thnx elvis, that was my whole point of 90% of the posts I have made.

We have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

He is in the death throws of his rhetoric, he has even gone back to the 401k issue. I think he ran out of material. :smilie_132:

I didn't bring that back up

guys get real, I have sais since day one, This contract is not in our best intrest it is full of holes and the majority of people will break even with there money.

All of the antiunion stuff was thrown at me from the diehard pro-union guys, becuase they couldn't disagree with what I have been saying for the past year.

NO NO NO.... Do our worst and expect the best....See this why you get called company man....You put too much into.....Relax....And steal everything.....Much better way to roll......

I disageed with almost all you say and there is no use to argue. You are always correct and everyone else is wrong.:Duel:

Go look at the union dues thread, again.

The answer that your looking for is in essence listed on page 25 and 26

Article 23
Time Sheets, Time Clocks, and Video Cameras

Section 2. Video Cameras

The Company may use video cameras to discharge an employee without corroboration by observers if the employee engages in conduct such as dishonesty, theft of property, vandalism, or fighting for which an employee could be discharged without a warning letter.

"for which an employee could be discharged without a warning letter"

This imbedded language is your answer...