FedEx Freight | Youtube.com tape I found

seems to me that lady has more balls than half the guys on here because she puts a face to her complaints.

i feel bad for her husband though could you imagine having to listen to that as soon as you walk in the door from work.

if she would have worked as hard as she *****es she would've been fine:hysterical: be safe

She has more balls than you drivers will ever have! I sit in that office every day and my hours get change because of the single mothers! It is personal and confidential! I work days and my husband works nights. We are not even given a second chace because he (SCM) knows how much money we are making! (PUT YOUR CHILD INTO DAY CARE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE YOU CAN WOEK NIGHTS) NOT FAIR! That is NO ONES BUSINESS! OH BUT THEY KNOW!

She has more balls than you drivers will ever have! I sit in that office every day and my hours get change because of the single mothers! It is personal and confidential! I work days and my husband works nights. We are not even given a second chace because he (SCM) knows how much money we are making! (PUT YOUR CHILD INTO DAY CARE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE YOU CAN WOEK NIGHTS) NOT FAIR! That is NO ONES BUSINESS! OH BUT THEY KNOW!

PUDDET :1036316054:

Welcome to Truckingboards.com
I would ask you next time to proof read your post, so that way others can understand what you are trying to say.
Here you have key words misspelled or missing, making it very hard to figure out.
:hide:

:smilie_132:

Welcome to Truckingboards.com
I would ask you next time to proof read your post, so that way others can understand what you are trying to say.
Here you have key words misspelled or missing, making it very hard to figure out.
:hide:

i guess u better hire an interpertor, maybe one of ur kids if u have any.:hysterical:

River17 you are correct! I am sorry! I was way to upset last night and had way too many cocktails when I posted the message. Then when I watched the video it only added fuel to the fire. I am just tired of being used by the SCM and Supervisors. It has been a very long last two weeks. We have another full time Office Associate on vacation. The SCM & Supervisor expect me to cover both jobs plus the new job the SCM has given me! Sorry I can not do 19 hrs of work in 8hrs!

I am still trying to figure this site out! I can beleive that River17 was upset at me last night about spelling errors! I was just a virgin on the site! Hell and I was half in the bag! I was lucky I found my way to bed to make it to work this morning!

Puddet, that video has been out for a while, I just laugh at it, I think she has relatives at UPS. As for the miss spells some folks just don't proof read before they send or don't know how to use the dictionary. You'll get the hang of it. As for the office work you can only do as much you can. Don't forget your breaks and lunch, good luck.

i can't spell and i don't own a dictionary!! so what who cares if everything is not spelled correctly and the grammer is not perfect.this is an internet message board not an SAT.if you want to teach english go teach it stop looking down your nose at others:1036316054:

I am still trying to figure this site out! I can beleive that River17 was upset at me last night about spelling errors! I was just a virgin on the site! Hell and I was half in the bag! I was lucky I found my way to bed to make it to work this morning!

Not upset at all.
Just trying to help to give you more credibility.
Thanks for your effort and your input.
You will get the hang of it in no time.