Yellow | YRC Drivers Up Against Big Deadline!

Good article I just had to laugh when I read this.

"If the Teamsters and YRC Worldwide management do not agree to a deal, the company could be in danger of going under, ending the jobs of some 26,000 employees, including between 1,000 and 1,500 in San Bernardino and Riverside counties"

"Many retired workers in the Inland area are covered by the company’s medical plan and could lose those benefits".:LMAO:

That last sentence is nothing more than poetic justice. Maybe they will sign up for Obamacare chance favors they voted for it! :burnsauce:

"Those problems sent a lot of customers to competitors. Cammack said one reason the Teamsters are handling this crisis in a low-key way is that they do not want to give impetus to other competing freight companies.":27:

Yeah right as if no one else in the trucking industry knows about this. I had a FedEx Freight driver ask me week b4 last if I thought we would vote this proposal thru. I just said I'm not voting for the garbage but can't speak for everyone else so just gonna have to wait & see.:sadwavey:

ANd some years later still this Yellow Ruined Company still had debt of 1.3 billion with give backs of 3.4 billion the company is still 1.4 billion debt.. And here you heritage Yella pukes thought Mr. Welch was gonna get this turned around after he fired the remaining Roadway folks.. Guess again,, he isnt the Messiah you all thought he was,, just like those record profits under this fool prior to the Roadway buyout.. Keep hittin the peace pipe..

COMODEWAY flushed you...and your still cramping! HA HA HA! you make idiot statements about Yellow guys,expect it back chump.

COMODEWAY flushed you...and your still cramping! HA HA HA! you make idiot statements about Yellow guys,expect it back chump.

Guess what,, your boy Welch is still leading us into bigger debt just like your boy Zollars had,, that is not an idiot statement,, just a simple little fact.. Just make sure you check that yes box so you can do it again in 3 years.. Chump

If you believe everything the company or the union tells ya.Youve really drank too much koolaid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

If you believe everything the company or the union tells ya.Youve really drank too much koolaid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm sure your intentions are good. But I think you should understand YRCW is a publicly traded company. The people who run it don't need to risk violating SEC regulations. If they want to rob us they'll just award themselves more money.
But like it OR believe it or not YRCW is BROKE! If you believe otherwise, then perhaps you're being fed some kook-aid.

Last edited by a moderator: