Yellow | Yrc Freight Coo Bolingbrook, Il (318)

They are not going to find dockworkers for $16hr in Bolingbrook area can't make it in Chicago with that low of pay or will they start an ankle bracelet dock crew over there too lol? They can get away with it at 309 cause it's close to Indiana lower cost of living.

So basically BNSF said no more trailers just containers uh?
Wonder how that went over at UPS?
They didn’t want yrc showing up with unsafe trailers.

3ssjBrz.jpg

They are not going to find dockworkers for $16hr in Bolingbrook area can't make it in Chicago with that low of pay or will they start an ankle bracelet dock crew over there too lol? They can get away with it at 309 cause it's close to Indiana lower cost of living.
Sorry, I think that is too close to the Holland Terminal in Joliet, so all the ankle bracelets in the area are busy!

They may have explained in the article the answer to my question, you have to sign up to see it. What are the railroads replacing the freight with or are they only wanting containers?

It's more efficient for the railroads to transport containers as they can be double stacked on the RR cars. Trailers, especially pups, don't utilize the space efficiently on the RR. From the article I believe they will still transport trailers but apparently to/from certain pads only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's more efficient for the railroads to transport containers as they can be double stacked on the RR cars. Trailers, especially pups, don't utilize the space efficiently on the RR. From the
But
article I believe they will still transport trailers but apparently to/from certain pads only. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Coop Dispatch is still the exclusive carrier of over the road double stack containers.